Recent content by Legend

1. Legend

(SOLD) Picofly Modded Custom Switch Lite for sale

Hello all, I'm back again trying to get a beautiful unit off my hands. This is my picofly modded switch lite and it has the following specs: - crystal blue shell - heaven blue buttons - brand new joysticks - black bezel screen protector - clear grip (for those with bigger hands lol) - RP2040...
  2. Legend

(SOLD) Fully Built Ashida for Sale (Purple Transparent Resin Printed Shell) (SOLD)

@Pronthony Of course! Hit me up on discord at LegendOfRock69#1895 and Ill send you some current pics!
  3. Legend

(SOLD) Fully Built Ashida for Sale (Purple Transparent Resin Printed Shell) (SOLD)

Well Folks, there comes a time in a mans life where he needs to put aside his hobbies to move onto bigger things; and as much as I would love to keep this absolute beauty of a machine, it is time for it to go to a better home where it will be appreciated more than it is currently. Im looking to...
  4. Legend

Ashida in progress for sale (SOLD)

Hey All, after completing one beautiful Ashida, I had started another however life got busy so im looking to sell this great almost built project to a lucky winner! lol This little bundle has everything needed to finish this project aside from the kingston SD adapter as I unfortunately lost...
  5. Legend

Question Brawl GameCube controller repeated/turbo inputs

you may have to twist your GCC data line with a ground wire. When I first wired GCC data while building my ashida, the controller settings tab in RVLoader would flicker so I rewired and it stopped flickering however even though it looks good, it still flickers in wii games that allow the use of...
  6. Legend

Question Charger

This charger does seem a little beefy, however on the 4-Layer PMS product page, it says that it supports a configurable charge speed with input power up to 15V 3A (45 Watts), and looking at the picture you have, it seems your charger outputs 15V 3A max. So I think you should be fine. Hope this...
  7. Legend

Question Speaker replacement that works with U-amp?

Unfortunately the 4-layer store doesn't stock the SP-1511S-3 speakers, and im assuming the shipping costs so much due to the area your living. All I can recommend is searching the part number in google and looking at your other purchasing options for these speakers to see if you can get them...
  8. Legend

Worklog Adventures of Commissioner Legend: Part 1 (Ashida)

Hello again Bitbuilt! Not so long ago I built my first actual portable, and that portable happened to be the Ashida due to its sleek design and practicality. Since building, I've put many hours into playing my favorite childhood games, and I'm thankful to be able to re-experience those...
  9. Legend

Worklog Legends Ashida

Thank you! I had it printed with UTR-8100 Transparent Resin, then dyed with Pantone 2103 U.
  10. Legend

Worklog Legends Ashida

Big Update: This actually has been finished for a bit now and I've just been testing it etc. and still have a few more tweaks to make before I can call it completely done, regardless here's the update. I had got my GC+, and Ashida PCB's in and had everything disassembled so I figured Id get a...
  11. Legend

Solved Ashida Help

Those wires are for wiring VGA. They include: "R", "G", "B", H-sync, and V-Sync. You can twist R, G, and B each with a ground wire to "shield" them. The screen driver board has the necessary points labeled on the back of the board. Hope this helps!
  12. Legend

Worklog Legends Ashida

Big Update: So I have done LOTS since posting last. I ended up getting my PCBway case (Its absolutely beautiful), but I had done some testing before that. So first off I had done some testing while everything was in the bottom half of the case and it worked fine up until my batteries were...
  13. Legend

Worklog Legends Ashida

Hello all, I've been lurking here and there since I stopped working on the Nintendo Viita due to working so much and just life in general lol, however I came back on one faithful day and noticed Wesk had just released his files for the Ashida. I figured since I finally had the money and...
  14. Legend

Discontinued BitBuilt Custom PCBs

Thank you Nold for the info and files! I was going through the RVL-PSU files and noticed a few things: - BOM has an extra Capacitor listed that isnt in the current design - BOM has odd quantities listed - References between Schematic and PCB are inaccurate Ive included an "updated" BOM with...
  15. Legend

Model Wii SPii CAD Files

Looks sick man, thank you for your hard work! would you be open to providing the PCB files for modification?