GameCube4Life's latest activity

• GameCube4Life
    GameCube4Life reacted to Aurelio's post in the thread RVLoader v2.0 with Like Like.
    Yes. Make a backup of the saves folder and the emunand one (under /rvloader/Hiidra)
  • GameCube4Life
    GameCube4Life replied to the thread RVLoader v2.0.
    Sadly, no luck. If I format my SD card, Do I just copy all the RVLoader files and the Ashida will work fine?
  • GameCube4Life
    GameCube4Life reacted to Aurelio's post in the thread RVLoader v2.0 with Like Like.
    Before formatting anything, try deleting the /rvloader/Hiidra/IOS58 folder
  • GameCube4Life
    I was thinking about that. Should I back anything up before I format the drive? I just don't want to format and lose something important...
  • GameCube4Life
    I need a list of the games you are having issues with and a whole description of your hardware setup, otherwise I will not be able to...
  • GameCube4Life
    Hello, for some reason, since rvloader 1.6. I have this problem loading Wii games. It worked before no problem, but one day it just...
    • 20240409_012306.jpg
    • 20240409_013542.jpg
    • 20240409_013550.jpg
  • GameCube4Life
    GameCube4Life reacted to Aurelio's post in the thread RVLoader v2.0 with Love Love.
    Finally a new release! This release took way too long, but a lot has changed. Hiidra is now much more stable thanks to a drastic rewrite...
  • GameCube4Life
    EUREKA ! EUREKA ! EUREKA ! idid resolve the problem, since my sd card is 128GB i couldn't format it within windows so i used Easeus...