Recent content by Flaming_Scizor9998

1. Flaming_Scizor9998

RVLoader v2.0

Shit... Well wish me luck I guess, I already ordered it.
  2. Flaming_Scizor9998

RVLoader v2.0

I have an SD adapter, I Just worry that it won't fit in the case I'm going to make or that it'll have issues. I also already placed the order for a tiny 230 gigabyte SanDisk Flash drive, $28.
  3. Flaming_Scizor9998

RVLoader v2.0

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude or make you upset, I'll just go buy a USB from Amazon, thanks for answering my stupid questions.
  4. Flaming_Scizor9998

RVLoader v2.0

I see well I would probably definitely use USB instead of SD If I were doing a proper trimmed design. I didn't do a proper trim though since I don't have a suitable USB and most importantly I didn't feel comfortable taking a dremel to this Wii's board. I get it that most people will go that...
  5. Flaming_Scizor9998

RVLoader v2.0

Okay, I'm sorry I was only asking because I have SD cards up to 512 gigabytes but I don't have any USB sticks larger than 16GB to use in my build.
  6. Flaming_Scizor9998

RVLoader v2.0

That's too bad Since the Portable I'm making has a fully functional SD card.
  7. Flaming_Scizor9998

RVLoader v2.0

Hello I wanted to ask it it's possible to use an SD card with this. I didn't see anything about it mentioned in the main post or in any of the comments so I'm asking now.