Recent content by Evilemi

1. Evilemi

Worklog Evil's first Louii ( Zomblouii )

Small yet important update: The PCB's arrived, I noticed they are different from the one @GingerOfOz used, there is no L LT pad, also I wanted to use the Joystick button, one PCB has the pad but the other one doesn't. Also I ordered the wrong connectors, this need to be top contact. I wired...
  2. Evilemi

Worklog 99Kap's Wii Portable

I recommend the ashida for first build. And you cant build a portable with a 6 layer wii, maybe a noldendo?
  3. Evilemi

Aaaaand the project revived. It's been a long time, and I've been doing so much. TLDR; I got a new PMS-Lite and some chips to bring back the fried one Yaaaaaaaaaaay @GingerOfOz released the new files for the Louii. I got new batteries, soldering station and flux. I killed 2 Wii's by following...
  4. Evilemi

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

This is how close you have to trim at minimum I can confirm the old mounts for buttons will work.
  5. Evilemi

Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG - BLOCKED

(R)evolution of portables
  6. Evilemi

Model [OLD DO NOT USE THESE] Louii CAD Files

Thanks! Is the D-pad still a 3rd party one?
  7. Evilemi

Question gamecube controller emulation with an arduino

As someone who tried to find a solution with a Teensy LC. I couldn't find an easier nor cheaper solution than getting a GC+. Plus the RV integration, there has been some ideas about using another thing like i2c but it's like reinventing the wheel, I think that's the only component that's open...
  8. Evilemi

Solved Wii test diagram & questions

If you removed the LDO, make sure you are using the pms-2 which is out of stock and not the pms-lite. The diagram looks good. 1. No, the NTC is just for temps in HUD. 2. It can boot but it's not supposed to work without one, so don't 3. Nope 4. If using u10 from the pms then no 5. Yup, it's...
  9. Evilemi

So the project died because of a fried pms F
  10. Evilemi

Question PMS-Lite short between 3.3V and not charging cells

I love shipping rates outside the us. Unfortunately I think I won't be able to finish the project :'(
  11. Evilemi

So now what are my options?
  12. Evilemi

I can see that, but I think I have revealed a worst problem, continuity between pwr and ground. Is that the cause my cells are not charging?
  13. Evilemi

All cables removed 685 - ground to 3.3V continuity between pwr and ground
  14. Evilemi

No I have cables connected Cables connected: To PD: btn. up. pwr charge. ground To batteries: b+ b- Do you want me to disconect everything? Not that I can remember
  15. Evilemi

Com on ground. 398 on B+ 13 on pw. (If continuity it beeps)