Recent content by Edd

1. Worklog A PS2 Portable: Designed by the community built by Edd

Look there's no need to get mad, all I wanted to do was bring all the information together to make a guide. Would save people from searching around old threads for information if someone already knows the answers.
  2. Worklog A PS2 Portable: Designed by the community built by Edd

I wanted to make a guide together :(
  3. Worklog A PS2 Portable: Designed by the community built by Edd

Yeppers I just wanted to make it more accessible for more people.
  4. Worklog A PS2 Portable: Designed by the community built by Edd

Okay so if I make a guide on how to do this I am wrong?
  5. Worklog A PS2 Portable: Designed by the community built by Edd

This is a guide.. I don't think you understand what I meant but thanks anyways.
  6. Worklog A PS2 Portable: Designed by the community built by Edd

Well I just feel that this is a project many people want to start but without "learning" by chopping up a PlayStation they could have a guide that definitely works. It doesn't really matter if it's an old method or if someone finds a better way. Because it can just be added to the guide. However...
  7. Worklog A PS2 Portable: Designed by the community built by Edd

So i have decided to start a Playstation 2 portable and would like to make a guide on parts people might recommend, Screens, Controller boards, cases, well everything really. I will Also Document the building cutting process and anythings i learn on the way. As i collect information i will make...
  8. Worklog PS2p: 3 years Hiatus... Comeback!

How it going man, still running i hope. I'm about to start my own very excited but also bricking it. Any tips Things you would have done differently or added? also what did you find the hardest :)