Recent content by DarkDuckling

1. Worklog PS1 Native VGA mod (15khz)

thank you for all the help guys,you were really nice,sadly I broke my ps1 accidentally...some bits of solder came in contact with the gpu pins and it is a whole mess,I wasn't really carefull,eitherway I bought another ps1 and it's a 5502 model! there is just a proble here...the vias for H and V...
  2. Worklog PS1 Native VGA mod (15khz)

I've done the mod, but it is not working for me, I've followed the old replies for the R G B signal and everything seems to be good, but no signal on my crt... Maybe there is some sort of problem on the board because I've noticed that pin 157 of the gpu is missing (?) and there is a bridge near...
  3. Worklog PS1 Native VGA mod (15khz)

DUDE thank you so MUCH for quick reply !! really appreciate it! I'm doing the mod tonight! I'm gathering all the stuff now! thank you really kindly! I would like to ask you if the R G B signal are all universal and can be taken from the AV port like in this comment! thank you!
  4. Worklog PS1 Native VGA mod (15khz)

Hello there guys! this mod is so great...been thinking to try on my ps1 7502 PU22 model...but I cannot find any of the vias needed,has someone already done it? :P