2. Daniel Ls81

Worklog Ps2 shiden type-s

Gracias bro !!
  3. Daniel Ls81

Thanks bro
  4. Daniel Ls81

I desided to built 2 ps2 portables the ps2 shiden type-s with a 7" ips screen and a smaller ps2 portable with a 5" screen and the somewhat advanced trim, here is some pics of the smaller ps2 portable progress, custom heatsink.
  5. Daniel Ls81

Lcd flex mod
  6. Daniel Ls81

First ps2 portable

Cool
  7. Daniel Ls81

First ps2 portable

U if u know the pin count on the flex and the resolution of the screen u may find a lcd controller board in aliexpress but if i was u would study the original lcd controller board and use that
  8. Daniel Ls81

First ps2 portable

You can use a battery pack of 3.7v and a step up to raise the voltage to constat 5v and with a simple mod to the ps2 motherboard u can run it with 5v with out any other mods or trimming, I was able to run the ps2 with a single 18650 here is a video of it ( sorry that is in spanish lol i...
  9. Daniel Ls81

Ps2 shiden type-s update! Housing model and new motherboar trim
  10. Daniel Ls81

Worklog My first gamecube portable "gc-p shiden"

It is something diferent i guess, every one is making a wii portable to play gamecube games well im gonna do a gamecube portable to play them on a original hardware, plus 0 hacking im gonna use a GC loadet to run the games and i dont know i guess i love the gamecube and the challenge to...
  11. Daniel Ls81

I am gonna use this one VSDISPLAY 7" 7 inch 1024x600 IPS LCD Screen with HD-MI Controller Board, Work with Raspberry Pi
  12. Daniel Ls81

This is my worklog of my first gamecube portable tha im working on It is gonna have a 7" ips screen Custom trimmed mobo Custom trimmed heatsink + 5v fan Built in custom regulators the PTH08080 for 3.3v and a PTR08100 for 1.9v A gamecube to hdmi adapter A rpi upspack standard v3p for charging...
  13. Daniel Ls81

Release Ps2 scph-79000 with a simple mod running with a single 18650

A simple mod to run a ps2-79001 with a single 18650 and some pics of my ps2 shiden type-s portable with my custom trim
  14. Daniel Ls81

Worklog Ps2 scph-90001 custom trim 119.2mm x 119.4mm :)

soldering thin wires for the port 1 and memory card
  15. Daniel Ls81

Worklog Ps2 scph-90001 custom trim 119.2mm x 119.4mm :)

Hi bro this is the pin for the on and off button.