Cradiak's latest activity

• Cradiak
    Hey! Been awhile since I've done a project...like a long while lol But I've definitely been getting the itch and I've been in love with...
  • Cradiak
    King of Random did a somewhat controlled test to find what clear coat was most durable with readily available products. Krylon Specialty...
  • Cradiak
    If you aren’t planning in using them, you could remove them via dremel but be careful not to damage the board. I would suggest...
  • Cradiak
    Cradiak replied to the thread Worklog The Wii SPii.
    Man this looks so good! It's amazing the level of portables being built these days. I feel way out of my league with you guys. I can't...
  • Cradiak
    Cradiak replied to the thread Party Box Wii Portable.
    I love it! I personally like using a controller better than a handheld. My first portable was a Wii laptop using the ZN case, I did very...
  • Cradiak
    Cradiak replied to the thread Worklog Opposite of Portable.
    Nice arcade! I just recently finished an Arcade1Up mod with a Pandora Games 3D, it brings back so much nostalgia! Hope you enjoy your...
  • Cradiak
    Yes and no. The regular USB 2.0 ports have 4 pins, so removing it will leave you with 4 pads to solder to. The RP4 also has a USB 3.0...
  • Cradiak
    Cradiak replied to the thread Worklog My first GCp.
    Very nice! I love the GC, I made a GCP as well, so don't worry about the haters haha I only got about 40 mins of battery life out of my...
  • Cradiak
    Cradiak replied to the thread The Heavii.
    Nice job. Eliminating the need for a fan is cool. It looks like it would be pretty comfortable to play, Reminds me of the Varia Cube.