chrisino's latest activity

• chrisino replied to the thread RVLoader v2.0.
    hi. Sorry I think you misunderstood me. I don't have a BT module to sync Wii remotes anyway. The only controls I have are GC controls...
    Apparently you can't get to the Wii menu unless you revert to an older version of the loader which I've been advised isn't advisable as...
    Tried Angry Birds on new version using bypass. Doesn't work. Like I've said. Some games simply refuse any kind of input. No idea why.
    No. I don't believe it's possible. I've gone through every game in the Wii library that's considered decent or at least average. Any...
    So the Mii channel working from RV loader mapped to GC controller works fine for you,? If so could you share your settings as the GC...
    Any chance of getting this to work with the loader.? https://wiibrew.org/wiki/SaveGame_Manager_GX The Mii channel doesn't work with a...
    Everyone probably knows this but just found something out. If your VC games doesn't respond to any form of mapping then download free...
    Hey. Do you want a full list or a game at a time? I have quite a few that work on 1.6 that don't work or have issues on 2.0. My setup...
    Just a quick question. Are the VC games installed to the actual Wii or stored virtually like emu nand? If they are installed on the Wii...
    It's not hardware related. If it was usb related it wouldn't work on 1.6. It works on 1.6. It's absolutely a change in code. Ive used...
    I'm sticking with 1.6 for now. Do you want me to provide a list of all games that I get a green boot screen with? Bust a move like I...
    Sorry.
    https://www.gametdb.com/Wii/RBMPGT
    Busta move for the Wii. Perfect in 1.6. Now green screen. A few others have the same issue.
    Re The Mii channel can be loaded through the Channels section of RVLoader (you must acquire a WAD of it first though) Can you explain...