Recent content by cfc_12

1. cfc_12

U-Amp wiring

Yes, 1.75v is enough for 1.8v Yes, 3.5v is fine for 3.3v I believe, yes, you still need to wire the L & R for digital sound
  2. cfc_12

Worklog The Two PS2p

I tested it today using a multitester I found out that the right leg of the linear regulator is not outputting 5v, while the left leg which takes 8.5v is working perfectly. Is it possible that the linear regulator is half-dead or only working in half? or maybe because I removed these 2...
  3. cfc_12

Worklog The Two PS2p

I performed Standard Trim on my motherboard today. After removing the filter capacitors which is those color gray from this ---> into this ---> I tried testing it on an LCD if there would be at least a Composite Video output which I tried to tap in either of those two yellow circles base...
  4. cfc_12

Worklog Benge BS2 Portable PS2

Looks like a professional work, dude! :D
  5. cfc_12

Worklog The Two PS2p

Is it possible to use a Gameboy Volume Potentiometer to U-Amp? How to wire it?
  6. cfc_12

Worklog PS1 Native VGA mod (15khz)

How about the H&V on a PS1 Slim? Btw, why didn't you use a PS1 Slim since its board is much smaller?
  7. cfc_12

Worklog The Two PS2p

1S2P? Does that mean that it should only run within the range of 3.7 ~ 4.2v? and 2p, which means that the capacity will be doubled? since each battery is 3400 mAh, therefore 6800 mAh? I don't see any 3v coming from the PS2 motherboard, will 3.5v be fine?
  8. cfc_12

Worklog The Two PS2p

Is this the overall using the PMS? p.s. I'm no sure about the CMOS battery, I think 7.4v is wrong to wire to the B+
  9. cfc_12

Question Custom regulators for PS2

You can use this if you plan to do the Advance Trim: https://store.bitbuilt.net/rvl-psu/ if you plan to include batteries, this is much better: https://store.bitbuilt.net/ps2-power-management-system/ Yes, PS2 can be turn on if you just simply follow the Standard Trim
  10. cfc_12

Hello just wanna ask, what's the status of order #1180? It's been more than 9 days. Thanks.

Hello just wanna ask, what's the status of order #1180? It's been more than 9 days. Thanks.
  11. cfc_12

Something's gone wrong Unable to process the payment because invalid data was supplied with the...

Something's gone wrong Unable to process the payment because invalid data was supplied with the transaction.
  12. cfc_12

Is your payment method on Store down today? I can't pay with my VISA

Is your payment method on Store down today? I can't pay with my VISA
  13. cfc_12

Can I have a reserve for 1 pc. of screen & 3 pcs. of audio amp? Everytime I'm about to buy, one...

Can I have a reserve for 1 pc. of screen & 3 pcs. of audio amp? Everytime I'm about to buy, one of the two is out of stock, like right now, screen is out of stock.
  14. cfc_12

Is shipping from Bitbuilt available now if I purchase?

Is shipping from Bitbuilt available now if I purchase?
  15. cfc_12

How to cancel my order in BitBuilt Store?

How to cancel my order in BitBuilt Store?