Recent content by Biovirulent

1. Biovirulent

Discussion Simple Wii U portable?

Huh Huh. Thank you for clearing that up with me. Maybe what I read really was wrong, but I read that it used 30 watts and that the Wii used 35.
  2. Biovirulent

Discussion Simple Wii U portable?

I was thinking, if making a console portable is possible, why not the Wii U? From what I've read, it uses even less power than the original wii. Problem is, it uses 15V. That's a weird voltage. However, 14.8V lipo batteries are a thing. Wouldn't a simple power cable spliced to a couple or a few...
  3. Biovirulent

Question Wii Game Black Screen (Yes I have a compatible USB drive)

Nobody has any ideas? :( I don't believe I did anything strange in the installation of it. I'm just very confused why this is happening, it's stopping me from even using this wii for a portable project.
  4. Biovirulent

Ah, okay. It is done. Neek2o still boots to a black screen. Any other ideas?
  5. Biovirulent

I ran hackmii installer and I reinstalled it. How do I know which ios it installs to? I got no option in hackmii installer v1.2.
  6. Biovirulent

Redownloaded the pack and extracted that nands folder. Still a blackscreen when starting neek2o. This is getting more and more complicated. Thank you for helping troubleshoot though.
  7. Biovirulent

Tried that just now, still get a black screen. Will try and redownload the pack.
  8. Biovirulent

Used guiformatter to format it, it is indeed fat32 with 32kb allocation size.
  9. Biovirulent

Ahhh... emunand is neek2o. Okay. Well that causes black screen. I think my problem just got bigger.
  10. Biovirulent

Button on the bottom of the screen... The buttons say About, Config, Next MP3, BitBuilt, Neek2o and Exit. Is this a old version of portablizemii I'm running?
  11. Biovirulent

Well, the installer itself doesn't have an uninstall capability as far as I can tell. So what now?
  12. Biovirulent

Huh. Well all right. Not sure how i'd go about uninstalling it, but I will start up the installer itself and see.
  13. Biovirulent

Portabilizemii. And really? Well no wonder. What do I use then?
  14. Biovirulent

Not trimmed. Only disk drive removed. Have not tried emulators. BT module, I have not touched but I could take it apart and check if need be. I will recheck that, but I do remember following a guide for dx2 cios installation.
  15. Biovirulent

As the title suggests, my wii games boot with a black screen. My usb drive is 64 gb samsung. Also, something strange happens in the loader list. Both files (the split .wbfs) files show up. The .wbfs, and .wbf1. My file structure is A-OK as the games show up fine. Tried both files from both SSBB...