Recent content by Avery

1. Avery

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

The store is dead, gone, reduced to atoms
  2. Avery

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

probably not, they are shutting down the store and gman/aurelio left the bitbuilt store team or whatever it's called so it prob won't be for a while
  3. Avery

DSii

Can we get a picture of the internals?
  4. Avery

I am starting my louii clone in a few days, wish me luck with my galaxii :) haha wii pun

I am starting my louii clone in a few days, wish me luck with my galaxii :) haha wii pun
  5. Avery

UltraWii Sakura

As I said on the discord, this is stunning, amazing work with the internals, overall great job! :)
  6. Avery

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

do you plan on doing any projects?
  7. Avery

Model Louii CAD Files

I am personally going to use it as my first project, i do believe getting the kit is definitely a lot better (i committed to this before the kit came out) but if you're passionate about doing this one, I think you should be fine, just know it's not like the kit where you literally have a step by...
  8. Avery

Question Wifi in a portable

At first I believed that i didnt want it however, i heard that you can run mario kart wii with an iso not a disc and use wiimmfi like you're any other player. So based on that I was wondering how hard it would be to add wifi to a portable, thanks!
  9. Avery

Model Louii CAD Files

I've never actually used the button built into the sticks, assuming you did this on your commissions, is it easy to implement or not? Thanks
  10. Avery

Question Can you run ctgp on portablize Mii?

I found a way to get ctgp (not newest version or online) to work on stuff like usb loader
  11. Avery

Question Can you run ctgp on portablize Mii?

I was just wondering if it was possible to run ctgp on portablize Mii because normally it asks for a disc when you want to play on the unmodded wii (also if you did enable the wifi functionality would it let you play online?)
  12. Avery

Discussion What kind of electronics experience did you have before making a portable?

Thanks! For my first portable I'm making something very close to gingerofoz's Louii with some minor changes like a dpad, I definitely won't start the actual build for a while though but I have already bought a couple of the parts like batteries gc+ etc I guess as a commitment so there's no...
  13. Avery

Discussion What kind of electronics experience did you have before making a portable?

I don't have that much experience and was wondering what it was like for people when they just started and if you have any suggestions on stuff to do/resources to learn about this kind of stuff that would be appreciated, thanks!
  14. Avery

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

It says you joined on the 6th but yet you know quite a bit about this site, is this an alt account or something?
  15. Avery

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Yeah, I have mario 64 mario kart 64 and smash 64 but they are all on my original wii which I will keep as a regular wii so I guess i'd have to emulate them