Recent content by antonioks

1. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

Thanks my dear, now it's perfect, for me only one more thing is missing, the IGR in the wii games go back to the rvloader, without having to turn off the nintendo wii.
  2. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

I'm testing the rvloader 1.4 now and it's perfect my dear, including the possibility of the background, but you noticed that there is a vertical gray stripe on the right, would it be possible to leave the background without this stripe?
  3. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

My two 1tb external hard drives are formatted in NTFS and full of content, some 100 wii games are in 1 of them, so you don't have to format again and support a file larger than 4gb.
  4. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

@Aurelio Any chance that the rvloader will support USB drives on NTFS and sd card in the future?
  5. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

I tested the rvloader 1.1 on a usb 2.0 sandisk 32gb and it worked very well, in the rvloader 1.0 it stopped the game on loading.
  6. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

behave the same way with or without GC2WIIMOTE enabled.
  7. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

Both with the GC2WIIMOTE active, when it is disabled and bluetooth active.
  8. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

@Aurelio More tests performed with reloader 1.1 Donkey Kong Country Returns = Perfect Ultra Coliseum DX: Ultra Senshi Daishuketsu = Perfect Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze = Black screen at initial boot Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes = Black Screen at initial boot Super Sentai...
  9. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

I have been following the wii scenario since 2013 and I have never felt so much emotion since I used the bbloader and now the rvloader for the first time. It is something fantastic, a dream coming true, where I publicize the project I see great euphoria and joy, so on behalf of everyone who...
  10. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

I tested here 15 minutes with the new mario bross and did not catch a lot of thanks my dear<3, would it be possible for an IGR command to return to the rvloader menu or Home Brew Channel without turning off the wii?
  11. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

Ivy the Kiwi, New Mario Bross, Newer Super Mario Bross
  12. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

@Aurelio My dear, I tested here to let the game pause for 15 minutes, but it still froze the wii, needing to turn off the power and reconnect it, in the test I used two different pendrivers to be able to have a better result with the rvloader 1.0
  13. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

Thank you very much my dear for this wonderful work, I am doing the test bridge on a normal Wii and informing the staff as much as possible, it is undoubtedly a dream coming true, both for those who use the Wii as well as the table Wii. * I believe that only an IGR is missing to be able to exit...
  14. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

Taking advantage bro, say someone who has never installed bbloader on nintendo wii, would she need to do the installation, or would the rvloader run without any installation? I have several friends wanting to use it but when in doubt if they need to install it to use it.
  15. antonioks

RVLoader v1.0

@Aurelio Thank you very much bro this is perfect, a question I had the bbloader installed, and when I'm going to use the rvloader, ask to press A to install or B to continue I press B and use without installing is there a problem?