Recent content by AndehX

1. Joytech PS2 slim screen panel replacement

any recommendations for a decent one?
  2. Joytech PS2 slim screen panel replacement

interesting. i'll try removing it. What type of components would you use to do something like this? Would you do it a different way?
  3. Joytech PS2 slim screen panel replacement

I have one of these PS2 slim portable screens (see pic) which has a bad LCD. I've since installed a new LCD panel and driver board (sourced from aliexpress), but im having issues with wavy interference patterns. Does anyone have any general advice or recommendations of DC to DC converters I...
  4. Help with PCB800099 firmware

Maybe someone with more knowledge than me can shed some light on the issue i'm having. So I originally bought this driver board with an 8inch 800x480 screen (AT080TN64) and noticed, what appeared to be significantly reduced colour depth. So I figured it was probably just a firmware issue. So I...
  5. Help with PCB800099 firmware

Oh sorry, I had no idea. I figured since I legitimately bought this driver, that I would be free to flash anything I wanted to it. Oh well, thanks anyway
  6. Help with PCB800099 firmware

I have one of these LCD driver boards, but it looks slightly different from the usual green boards you can get everywhere. I'll attach a photo of it, but does anyone have one of these blue boards? and if so, could you possibly dump the firmware on it for me? None of the usual PCB800099...
  7. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey! New here. I'll be looking to try and build a portable Wii in the near future!