Acronell

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now that I have these, I am less than thrilled to find the microSD slot is not spring loaded, it would make things much easier for my plans
    cheese
    cheese
    But those would cost more lmao
    Acronell
    Acronell
    This is true, but a lack of spring means I will have to make the SD slot more visible/accesible in order to be able to remove the microSD
    Medium cheese pizza, two buffalo ranch McChickens, a hash brown, and 2litre of Dr.Pepper, and they tell me this is too much for lunch
    Black GBC Housing came in today, and it came with 2 triwing screwdrivers, but no screws :/ on the other hand came with the speaker
    Got my blank GBC carts from China today, I am surprised at what is on the back of them though....
    Acronell
    Acronell
    I ordered them from China, and it's interesting as on the backs of them they say "Everdrive" and "krikzz.com"
    Reactions: Noah
    Noah
    Noah
    Krikzz does a very poor job of protecting his stuff when he send it to China. Wouldn't surprise me if they are "knockoffs"
    Acronell
    Acronell
    They aren't his Everdrive boards though, legitimately just GBC cartridge replacement shells. Though I have seen some knock offs of his boards in "crystal" GBC shells, for around 80$
    2 McChicken w/Ranch, 13 Chocolate Chip Cookies, 1 Double Hamburger on Artisan Roll, and a large coffee. This is lunch today
    Reactions: cheese
    cheese
    cheese
    How do you even remember it all lmao, that's like a paragraph of food
    Acronell
    Acronell
    It's easy to remember what I regularly get lol. I will be consuming 4 McChicken, 1 Double Hamburger Sub Artisan Roll, Sub Slivered Onions. Extra Mustard. 2 Apple Pies, 2 Hashbrowns, a side salad with ranch, and a small fry
    Acronell
    Acronell
    Not to mention the coffee
    Amelia & Alexander are flipping out, and not even about gifts. They just want me to put on Rick & Morty, they don't care about the gifts...
    When I Was Just A Kitten, They Said I'd Be A Gem! But Now That I'm A Cheshire Cat, It's Odd How Odd I Am!
    And I Never Ever Ever Give A Damn About The Weather, Cause The Weather Never Ever Gave A Damn For Me
    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, they make for wonderful horse riding while on a quest
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…