Large Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii Modding / Hacking Lot

Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
2
Likes
2
Hey guys,
I recently picked up a huge mixed electronics lot and ended up with a bunch of console modding stuff that I don't really have a use for. I'm looking to sell everything together as a single lot.
Most of it is older retro gear, but there are some nice items in here. Most things are new, but there are a few used things included, and I haven't tested any of it.
The whole package weighs about 2kg.
Because I’m based in Slovakia and want to avoid complicated customs/tax rates, I am only shipping within the EU.
What's included:

  • X360USB Pro V2 (cables sealed)
  • CK3 Mini (missing some cables)
  • TX Corona 4GB NAND RW Kit (2x sealed)
  • Corona Postfix Adapter V2 (15x sealed)
  • Maximus SD Tool for 4gb Corona (3x sealed, 1x opened)
  • PS1 mod/ic (1x sealed)
  • Aladdin XT Plus2 (4x opened, unused)
  • Xecuter CoolRunner Rev D (2x sealed)
  • CoolRunner CR3-Lite boards (3x sealed, 1x used)
  • J-R Programmer V2 (x2)
  • SunKey Fusion (x9 new)
  • WClip x2
  • D2Sun v1.53 (1x new)
  • WiiKey Fusion + card reader (1x new, missing wide flat cable)
  • Wii Key Version 2 (3x sealed)
  • AmazeKey (1x new)
  • PS2 SubZero fix boards
  • LTU2 boards
You get exactly what you see in the pictures. If you want a closer look at anything or have questions, drop a comment or send a PM. Open to reasonable offers!
 

Attachments

  • lot.webp
    lot.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145431.webp
    IMG_20260927_145431.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145445.webp
    IMG_20260927_145445.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145504.webp
    IMG_20260927_145504.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145509.webp
    IMG_20260927_145509.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145516.webp
    IMG_20260927_145516.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145528.webp
    IMG_20260927_145528.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145535.webp
    IMG_20260927_145535.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145548.webp
    IMG_20260927_145548.webp
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_145601.webp
    IMG_20260927_145601.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_150320_edit_801027785552052.webp
    IMG_20260927_150320_edit_801027785552052.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20260927_150522.webp
    IMG_20260927_150522.webp
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20261001_144736.webp
    IMG_20261001_144736.webp
    238.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top