Search results

  1. Darkside19

    Question Aliexpress MX Chip battery Location

    Hi, I ordered a mx chip from aliexpress for a relocation. Now I don't know where to connect the + terminal of the battery on it There is no pad on the bottom side of the pcb like on the real one
  2. Darkside19

    yqwsyxl driver board

    The problem he face is the same that I had. He lives in Europe. The only one that ships to Europe from AliExpress are Wisecoco. It's free shipping to Europe
  3. Darkside19

    yqwsyxl driver board

    https://a.aliexpress.com/_EHG0kHf you can order it here, It's the same board as the yqwsyxl ut hdmi035 one just some connectors are on a different angle, but you need to desolder all of them so it's no issue.
  4. Darkside19

    Gboy Rev 3 Upgrade to 480p screen with diagram

    yes I'm thinking about an setting error, maybe driver board issue.
  5. Darkside19

    Gboy Rev 3 Upgrade to 480p screen with diagram

    Do you have pictures of your wiring?
  6. Darkside19

    Gboy Rev 3 Upgrade to 480p screen with diagram

    you can go to the discord server and ask inside the tech help group of super Mario Eclipse. It has some issues witch glitches also on wii console via TV. So it could be a game issue. They already work on an update.
  7. Darkside19

    Question Remote for changing screen settings from the Ashida

    Hi, do somebody know if it's possible to change picture settings like contrast,picture settings and v and y position from the ashida with this remote? greetings
  8. Darkside19

    Question Where can I buy pre trimmed MX Chips?

    Can someone tell me where I can order prepared mx chips? I really want to add the MX chip on one of my ashidas. Found that second hand ones from AliExpress but idk where I need to solder the battery on them Do someone have experience with that ones?
  9. Darkside19

    RVLoader v2.1

    which Handheld do you have? Did you tried to use priiloader to fix it (press and hold reset button+turn the console on?
  10. Darkside19

    G boy boot.dol messed up

    Ok big thanks to @Stitches old threads that I found about rewiring the reset button. Used a 2 pinned Button and put it to the reset point that I found in the mx chip relocating guide and one to ground, pushed the button and started my gboy into priiloader. Installed rvloader 2.1 again patched...
  11. Darkside19

    G boy boot.dol messed up

    Edit: fixed! I messed my gboy up today. I installed GC Animation for startup of my gboy like supertazon posted on his famicom g boy. Now after installing it my gboy do not boot anymore. Something went wrong so that the boot.dol don't boot and it force to go to the system menu if something went...
  12. Darkside19

    Gboy Rev 3 Upgrade to 480p screen with diagram

    worked perfect, thank you :-)
  13. Darkside19

    Gboy Rev 3 Upgrade to 480p screen with diagram

    thank you, ordered one screen set right now for 70$, I give feedback after I received it, I will change the r,g,b cables for shielded ones too :-) Now it's time to wait about two weeks :D I flipped H and V on my diagram
  14. Darkside19

    Gboy Rev 3 Upgrade to 480p screen with diagram

    Hey guys, I just think about upgrading the 240p screen to the ips 480p screen. I use VGA wiring on mine. Does it work plug and play like the diagram I have here now or is something wrong on my diagram? Or do I need to do some changes inside the wii settings before I put in the new screen+driver...
  15. Darkside19

    Wolfs Gray G-Boy

    where did you bought this screen lens? @WolfSquatch
  16. Darkside19

    Sometimes wave shaped lines on Gboy Screen like old crt

    Small Update: Fixed it now to 100% by using rubber tape+emi shield tape. Maybe an idea for someone else who don't want to solder new cables on :-)
  17. Darkside19

    Sometimes wave shaped lines on Gboy Screen like old crt

    Changed the cable position, that fixed the waves, thank you guys :-) now I can enjoy playing my beloved games on it
  18. Darkside19

    Sometimes wave shaped lines on Gboy Screen like old crt

    I really thank you guys for the tips. I will try it tomorrow :-)
  19. Darkside19

    Sometimes wave shaped lines on Gboy Screen like old crt

    oh damnit, I see what you mean, should I also desolder the green ground wire too and put it right next to the red 5V wire to the resistor C147 on the LCD driver board, to fix EMI?
  20. Darkside19

    Sometimes wave shaped lines on Gboy Screen like old crt

    So that's common with the gboy? and can you recommend one? do I need to change all cables from the vga wiring?
Back
Top