Search results

  1. Y2K

    Electron Sheperd Internal HDMI Adapter install on a PlayStation 1 - SCPH-5501

    To further build on this & explain why your HDRetrovision cables work, those include an internal RGB to YPbPr transcoder inside the cable, hence why it seems like you can get component video out of the PS1. In order to set the ElectronAnalog to accept RGB, you'll need to bridge a jumper with a...
  2. Y2K

    Question Pre trim Wii-No AV Output

    What I would do is check for signal integrity from the composite output leg of the AVE all the way to the AV port. I would use the compendium &/or the trim guide to help you to trace out the composite video signal, and then use a multimeter to test along the way to make sure there isn't any...
  3. Y2K

    Ghosts αSNES

    This is the true Manhattan Project.
  4. Y2K

    Worklog Playstation Soul

    I'm absolutely in love with what you came up with here, and I definitely have to build one! I think with some careful rearranging, you might be able to fit an extra one of those LiPo cells in, and definitely could slim the body a bit further by replacing those aluminum electrolytics with...
  5. Y2K

    Worklog [2024 Contest Entry] AutumnCart64 - a N64 Flashcart for Portables

    Small update for everyone: I have not heard from polprzewodnikowy at all in regards to his issues with the project as it currently stands. I do feel like we may have gotten off on the wrong foot, but I am going to go ahead and continue as planned, but take some extra considerations for some of...
  6. Y2K

    Can't Upload Images?

    Please do not use external file sharing hosts, they are against forum rules as we want all images uploaded to the forums for preservation reasons. Regardless, I'll forward this to the rest of the team to see if its something on the site's end or something else that I'm missing. We were hit with...
  7. Y2K

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    (Joking aside, welcome!)
  8. Y2K

    Worklog Kawaii

    I wouldn't say it's a practical device by any means, mostly just a cool ass project to push the limits of what we can do with the Wii. To answer your questions though: 1. Wiimotes are off the table seems like. I somehow doubt theres enough room for a Bluetooth relocation, plus this is basically...
  9. Y2K

    Worklog Kawaii

    It's not just 3 wires, you still have to wire audio, video, controllers and USB, it's just not pictured in the diagrams.
  10. Y2K

    Worklog Kawaii

    Lot of the difficulty in this will come from the actual OMEGA trim itself & the preparation. Not for the faint of heart, and certainly not beginner friendly haha
  11. Y2K

    Worklog Kawaii

    あなたのGoogle翻訳スキルは、私のDeepLスキルにはかなわない! Seriously though, extremely excited to see this come to fruition. I cannot wait until the first unit is completed, and to see what people come up with! We all gotta bring our Kawaiis together next MGC!
  12. Y2K

    Worklog [2024 Contest Entry] AutumnCart64 - a N64 Flashcart for Portables

    Definitely not, this is how this community operates, we're a very collaborative effort outside of these summer contests, which are designed to drive the portablizing scene forward with the contributions made. I'd agree with OSHW at large that it can be hard to get contributions, but you won't...
  13. Y2K

    Worklog [2024 Contest Entry] AutumnCart64 - a N64 Flashcart for Portables

    Hi there, nice to meet you! While I fully understand where you're coming from in regards to straying away from the original hardware design, not doing so would make this entire project quite infeasible given the design goals I have. Replies I have to your points and suggestions: 1. The main...
  14. Y2K

    Remembering Doom

    Doom's contributions to this community and many others will not go unappreciated. I may not have known him more than others here, but his impact on my life and others is substantial. I'm very glad I can say that I was able to be a part of his modding journey, printing him out shells for a NOAC...
  15. Y2K

    My account on discord was hacked, and i got banned.

    Investigated, story checks out, you're good to rejoin. Sorry you had to deal with that, but try not to let it happen again :)
  16. Y2K

    My account on discord was hacked, and i got banned.

    What is your username on Discord? I will look further into this issue.
  17. Y2K

    Worklog [2024 Contest Entry] AutumnCart64 - a N64 Flashcart for Portables

    Figured I'd update y'all with the progress made so far. Still a lot of work to be done, the current component layout is far from finalized, and not everything has been placed on the board & routed yet, but this should give you a rough idea what I'm going for! As it stands right now, the...
  18. Y2K

    Model Lara Croft PS1 Memory card

    The lunatic that gets this printed in full-color PAC-HP MJF and brings it to MGC gets ultimate bragging rights.
  19. Y2K

    Model Lara Croft PS1 Memory card

    Aight, wrap it up folks, we've peaked.
  20. Y2K

    Worklog Atarii Liinx 2.0

    Just make sure to make your submission video within 15mins of the contest deadline and you'll have my vote >:D
Back
Top