Search results

  1. JamesPi

    Question Ashida fdm printing

    Gosh, that's a bummer. Yeah, those supports are absolutely too excessive for just that front piece. I could definitely write up a list of the settings I used that differ from default. You'd still have to enter them in manually, but at least it wouldn't be an overkill amount of support.
  2. JamesPi

    Question Ashida fdm printing

    I have a tree support preset that prints without any issues, at least from the two prints I've done. I can absolutely share that if you'd like, though I made it in Bambu Studio, so it might be a bit difficult to use in other software. EDIT: link...
  3. JamesPi

    Solved Where is the best place I can get my parts 3d printed and what material is best?

    Of course! Gosh, every time I see one of your prints, I'm always so impressed from every aspect. Honestly, amazing looking stuff.
  4. JamesPi

    Solved Where is the best place I can get my parts 3d printed and what material is best?

    Hey so right out of the gate, for the Xii-Boy Ultra beta kits we're using JLC3DP's Nylon SLS and Resin SLS services for our shells. We're looking into a process for the final kits that gets a result similar to injection molding, but it's not reasonable for single quantities. Another service I'd...
  5. JamesPi

    Discussion Hollywood-2 (HW2) Documentation Megathread

    Wii Variant: Family Board Revision: RVK-CPU-02 Serial Number: KMH70009615[0] Hollywood Datecode: 1333 (33rd week of 2013) Board Datecode: 1 '14 12 (26th or 27th week of 2014, determined from dot grid) Pics: Got this one a while ago, just completely forgot to post it here lol. If anyone's...
  6. JamesPi

    Worklog Xii-Boy Ultra V3 - JechtZ Build Adventure

    Just wanted to quickly note that the Xii-Boy Ultra uses the PMS's U10 emulation rather than relocation. Sorry that the Xii-Flex section isn't completed yet, I plan on finishing that sometime this week and uploading it to the guide. Really excited to see how of this build. Glad you were able to...
  7. JamesPi

    Wii Portables for Sale

    I'm not in the position to buy a portable unfortunately, but these are both really beautiful consoles! I wish you luck with selling them. Edit: I have a friend who's interested, I'll definitely forward your post to him.
  8. JamesPi

    Worklog Ashida Worklog

    Emulation U10 should be fine, I've never noticed any issues that I would attribute to U10, and I use my portable quite often. Though there has been one or two times where the portable hasn't turned on for a few extra seconds, or needed to power cycle it, but I can't isolate that to U10, and it's...
  9. JamesPi

    Worklog Xii-Boy Ultra V3 - JechtZ Build Adventure

    All you need to install up to is the Homebrew channel, then you can install RVLoader. Unless you want to create a NAND backup though. In that case, you can create the backup with Bootmii, but I don't believe you're supposed to install Priiloader. It's probably going to be fine, but just in case...
  10. JamesPi

    Question Aliexpress ashida shells

    Sure, just check these posts https://bitbuilt.net/forums/threads/new-member-ashida-to-the-group.7038 https://bitbuilt.net/forums/threads/new-asida-in-my-collection.7184/
  11. JamesPi

    Question 3d printer recommendation

    A better (hardened steel) hotend isn't that expensive, and that would make the printer capable of printing more abrasive filaments.
  12. JamesPi

    Worklog Kawaii

    Just thought I'd post this here for anyone not in the BitBuilt Discord Ding's Taobao shop He said he is trying to get an AliExpress account verified too.
  13. JamesPi

    Question RVL DD vs. standard driver board

    Hmm I see your point. I've never had issues with the bottom button being start though, it comes quite naturally to me actually. On the note of the bt sync, JBmodz already said they're not installing MX, Bluetooth or WiFi, that's why I recommended the Bluetooth sync button.
  14. JamesPi

    Question RVL DD vs. standard driver board

    You'd have to set up keybinds to access the OSD menu for a stock driver board screen. A lot of people use Z2 to open the menu since it doesn't work in RVLoader yet, and the BT sync button at the bottom for the other menu button.
  15. JamesPi

    Worklog WiiSPii build

    Really hyped to see a new build of this beautiful portable!
  16. JamesPi

    my first portable :)

    That's not entirely correct. The reason we can't include 4LayerTech PCBs is mainly the situation with customs and shipping from 4LayerTech. It would add a lot of extra price to the kit as well, which means we wouldn't be able to make many without pre-orders because of the large price we'd have...
  17. JamesPi

    my first portable :)

    We don't know for certain yet, but our goal has always been to keep the price around CHF 200 (or $250 USD) but the shipping price may be high depending on where you buy from, and what service we end up using for shipping. This does not include things like a Wii, 4LayerTech PCBs, batteries...
  18. JamesPi

    my first portable :)

    I can personally say to look forward to the kits coming very soon. Select testers already have beta versions of the kits and are building + testing them so we can find any changes to make to the final version that will be sold.
  19. JamesPi

    Worklog Kolenot's Ashida Worklog

    Gosh, that's unfortunate. You can grab the same screen they use, here's the product page. As long as you find a legit one, buy from wherever works best, but I think this site has direct purchase too. https://www.buydisplay.com/ips-5-tft-lcd-display-module-wvga-800x480-high-resolution-for-mp4-gps
  20. JamesPi

    Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro - v1.1

    Hi! Please see here for details on 6-layer relocations: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/threads/the-definitive-wii-trimming-guide-6-layer-expansion.860/
Back
Top