Search results

  1. YveltalGriffin

    sdouyoulink Site logs

    Stitches is right! They're local decoupling capacitors for the CPU. They are mandatory, and will be rendered useless if relocated.
  2. YveltalGriffin

    [FS] Squishy Tacts (SKEYAJA010) & Dual-Action Tacts (TMHF07)

    Yes, I keep the quantities in both posts up-to-date! I'll DM you to coordinate the transaction. Sorry, the smallest quantity I can sell is 100pcs. Otherwise all my spare time will be consumed by counting out tact switches. Feel free to DM me here on the forums if you decide you want a 100pc bag.
  3. YveltalGriffin

    Can you trim these driver board?

    For the record, the 3.5" 640x480 IPS screen is indeed being sold with a different AV/VGA driver board now, called PCB800855. eBay, AliExpress links But like CrazyGadget said, the G-Boy is only designed to work with 3.5" sized driver boards. While you could potentially trim that driver board...
  4. YveltalGriffin

    Question Whether their resistance is correct or not?

    Take a look at the full schematic I posted earlier-- it answers all of your questions. C1 is 10uF and connected to pin 40 of the AVE.
  5. YveltalGriffin

    Question Whether their resistance is correct or not?

    The board was designed in EAGLE, so there's no KiCAD file for me to provide. You have to import the design into KiCAD if you want to open it in that tool. File > Import Non-KiCAD Project > EAGLE Project
  6. YveltalGriffin

    Question Whether their resistance is correct or not?

    Those values are correct, but that's an outdated PCB revision. The latest one is available here, on my GitHub. It omits the unnecessary 4.7uF cap and makes all decoupling caps 100nF. You can open it in EAGLE or import it into KiCAD. You can also view the component values by opening the iBOM...
  7. YveltalGriffin

    Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

    Well, I got home from work today and found a massive box on my front porch. I immediately recognized @That_Random_Guy's name from all the group buy orders and knew I was in something good. Inside I found a very nice handwritten note plus instructions on opening the packages in the labeled...
  8. YveltalGriffin

    [FS] Squishy Tacts (SKEYAJA010) & Dual-Action Tacts (TMHF07)

    Bumping for visibility! I still have 3000 squishy tacts and 550 dual-action tacts in stock. What doesn't sell between now and April will be brought to MGC 2024.
  9. YveltalGriffin

    Question Is the NAND relocation FPC soft bar open source?

    Omega47's OmegaFlex is open source and relocates the NAND. You could edit his design to create a standalone NAND flex, or order it as-is and trim it.
  10. YveltalGriffin

    Question Running a Wii Micro off 5v???

    You can desolder the preamp and bridge its audio inputs and outputs. The only drawback is that the Wii will output much quieter audio, so you'll need to crank up the volume on your TV or receiver. Check out Jeff's Wii Micro thread for pics of such a preamp bypass.
  11. YveltalGriffin

    [FS] Squishy Tacts (SKEYAJA010) & Dual-Action Tacts (TMHF07)

    EDIT: NOW AVAILABLE ON FLASHFI.RE I am selling light blue squishy tact switches (Alps SKEYAJA010) and dual-action tacts (Zhejiang Yibao TMHF07) at cost. No markups, no scalping, no BS! You pay the same wholesale price per switch as I did, plus shipping! :awesome: Alps SKEYAJA010 Price per...
  12. YveltalGriffin

    The DMG-Boy HDMI w/ Dock!

    Super clean build, Curtis! The transparent blue looks awesome. The Lontium LT6711 can convert an HDMI source to USB-C DisplayPort alt mode. You can buy this relatively compact eval board for it. A Switch-style dock with video out and controller ports is doable, but way more work, especially if...
  13. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog Nold's 3rd N64 Portable

    The prodigal son returns! And with more custom PCBs than ever before. Looks awesome, Nold! USB64 seems like the N64+ we've always wanted. So are you planning to transplant the components from the Teensy 4.1 onto this board?
  14. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

    Wonderful, you read my mind! I'll DM you.
  15. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

    I got burned out and took a month off Wii U stuff. But I'm back with big news! Presenting... the LOLWUT trim! WUT stands for Wii U Trim. And it's also only one letter off from "WUP" which is Nintendo's designator for Wii U motherboards. Here it is compared to a stock WUP-50. The board area...
  16. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

    I thought the exact same thing. They're eerily similar! o.O A "Wii U Mini" using a modest trim like this would be pretty cool. You could keep the original 1v/1.15v regs and front panel, and just shorten the main part of the case. A ton of work for something that's not functionally any...
  17. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

    I took last week off to work on a different project, but I'm back in the Wii U fray now. Long update incoming! I cut out the SMC and RTC from a WUP-01 motherboard. I was so excited, I forgot to take microscope photos of the bare daughterboard! But here are some pics of the relocation...
  18. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog PS2 90004 New trim

    Wow, super clean wiring and outline. Nice work!
  19. YveltalGriffin

    Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

    Chill weekend, but I still got some Wii U work done! I tested a new cooling setup using this fan and a 45x45x10mm heatsink. It works well and is more than enough cooling for the WUP-50. At 3.3V the fan is pretty quiet, but the mobo gets a tad warm. At 5V the fan is loud but things stay much...
  20. YveltalGriffin

    Solved Looking for a u10 or u9 + 2 ground pins?

    The pin that broke off is required, unfortunately. You can buy a replacement from Mouser. The part number is BD45292G. Link
Back
Top