Recent content by gogilbert

  1. gogilbert

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Moreso scared of frying expensive custom PCBs if I chose to go that route haha. But thanks for the words of encouragement
  2. gogilbert

    Looking to improve soldering before building a portable Wii

    Hey! Sorry if this is the millionth "I want to build a portable!" post of the day! I've been fascinated by portables since I was a kid, watching random portable builds come up on YouTube when I was 12. With builds like the Ashida being so documented now, I feel motivated to throw my hat into...
  3. gogilbert

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Hello! Big bitbuilt lurker for a long time who's been interested in console modding forever. Of course as a kid it starts with softmodding consoles, like my 3DS or Wii, but my desire for something bigger has always grown. Always been fascinated by Wii portables and thinking of taking the plunge...
Back
Top