FearlessZ
Likes
0

Latest activity Postings About

    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ replied to the thread Completed Egg Boy Color.
      good luck
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to leggomyfroggo's post in the thread Completed Egg Boy Color with Like Like.
      Got started on the Egg Boy Color electronics this past weekend by designing an RP2040 development board for the main LCD candidate that...
    • FearlessZ
      looks nice
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ replied to the thread Kawaii.
      where would i look for someone to build this
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to Y2K's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      That's great, your enthusiasm is appreciated. It's important to understand that every time a user posts a reply to a thread, the...
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to DragonGate's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      I will really like to see a full functional sistem mini like this concept: It only will be a few more mm: Mini gc/wii
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to Y2K's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      Already been done: GC Nano (mini GameCube) https://bitbuilt.net/forums/threads/gc-nano-the-worlds-smallest-gamecube.5697/ Short Stack...
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to DragonGate's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      OOO I neever see the short stack mini wii, jajaja I need it so hard xD
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to Derptastic1's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      A I am curious about placing a external sd card slot via a ribbon adapter like the PSP GO. Obviously i am thinking a ribbon that has a...
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to JamesPi's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      I mean the main thing is that having an external SD card would compromise on the aesthetics, which are a huge priority with this...
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to Nikoh's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      Fantastic product, it would be nice to be able to change the SD card without having to open it but I understand that compactness was the...
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to Wesk's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      Being compact had nothing to do with the SD card not being accessible externally, it was purely so the Kawaii was a sealed unit to stop...
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to Derptastic1's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      That would definitely make sense for a person who will use it as a Keychain or keep it in the pocket. I can only imagine the sweat/lint...
    • FearlessZ
      FearlessZ reacted to Stitches's post in the thread Kawaii with Like Like.
      I wonder how long it'll be before someone's Kawaii has toddler teeth marks on it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top