Hello everyone, my name is Thanakorn. I am Thai. First of all I apologize for the language usage. I use google translate This is my first portable PS2, maybe not beautiful, I made it with my scph-79000 PS2 acrylic plate. The question is 1. Can I use the 18650X2 battery directly to the board? 2. I need a diagram of the ps2 controller. If breaking the rules, please apologize. Thank you in advance.
Attachments
-
IMG_20200912_114017.jpg3.5 MB · Views: 427 -
IMG_20200912_154036.jpg4.4 MB · Views: 465 -
IMG_20200912_154102.jpg4.8 MB · Views: 438 -
IMG_20200915_140001.jpg4 MB · Views: 422 -
IMG_20200915_140027.jpg2.7 MB · Views: 410 -
IMG_20200915_160410.jpg4.8 MB · Views: 440 -
IMG_20200915_160423.jpg4 MB · Views: 431 -
IMG_20200919_170720.jpg4.3 MB · Views: 435 -
IMG_20200919_170725.jpg4.4 MB · Views: 456 -
IMG_20200919_170740.jpg4.5 MB · Views: 434 -
IMG_20200921_151653.jpg1.9 MB · Views: 474 -
IMG_20200921_151711.jpg1.7 MB · Views: 421 -
IMG_20200921_151729.jpg1.6 MB · Views: 416 -
IMG_20200921_151801.jpg4.3 MB · Views: 438 -
IMG_20200921_151808.jpg2 MB · Views: 470 -
IMG_20200922_134204.jpg4.4 MB · Views: 406 -
IMG_20200922_134215.jpg3.9 MB · Views: 465 -
IMG_20200922_155628.jpg4.1 MB · Views: 461 -
IMG_20200922_155644.jpg4.1 MB · Views: 461