Portables
Last edited:

Retro95

2023 3rd Place
Portables
This is absolutely beautiful!

cy

Portables
I've been following this project for a little while now, and I gotta say, it really has turned out beautifully! I'm not real familiar with the PS2 motherboard, but knowing it fits inside a Gameboy shell like this really is a sight to behold much like the Wii. Does this build still feature composite video out? I remember reading that you added it somewhere in your worklog and I wanted to take a similar approach with my N64 portable using a headphone jack. Either way, this is such a beautiful build! Excellent work man!

Portables
I've been following this project for a little while now, and I gotta say, it really has turned out beautifully! I'm not real familiar with the PS2 motherboard, but knowing it fits inside a Gameboy shell like this really is a sight to behold much like the Wii. Does this build still feature composite video out? I remember reading that you added it somewhere in your worklog and I wanted to take a similar approach with my N64 portable using a headphone jack. Either way, this is such a beautiful build! Excellent work man!
Thank you man. Yes it does I used the audio jack that came with the uamp I just modified it a bit.
I had to push the pin that I marked with an arrow so It could make contact with the right audio and not ground.
83332AA8-BB3E-4EDE-8BB2-478BA03F5B85.jpeg

as for the cables they are the basic red/white from Amazon
image.jpg

Reactions: cy

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
How haven't I heard people talking about this. This is awesome dude.