Question My NAND pin is broken, how do I fix it?

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
steve-harvey.gif

Yeah... if they're all gone, it's really more worth it for you to just pick up a new Wii for $20 off eBay. I was going to say you could try the method of grinding down the package and soldering to the leadframes, but 24 pins is just not worth trying imo.

There is no way of flashing a new NAND unless you have a backup of the old one, and even then, you'd either need an external programmer, or maybe you could jankify some solution on a donor Wii... in which case, you would need a new Wii anyway.

View attachment 30915
Yeah... if they're all gone, it's really more worth it for you to just pick up a new Wii for $20 off eBay. I was going to say you could try the method of grinding down the package and soldering to the leadframes, but 24 pins is just not worth trying imo.

There is no way of flashing a new NAND unless you have a backup of the old one, and even then, you'd either need an external programmer, or maybe you could jankify some solution on a donor Wii... in which case, you would need a new Wii anyway.
I sanded the package, but the pinwires don't seem right, and I don't know how to solder them instead