Question In regards to CPU-30 wii's and under components...

Portables
So i have a couple of cpu-01 model wiis laying around. I started taking one of them apart to confirm that they are cpu-01s and was curious about being able to use any of the components inside for the later model cpu-40 and above wii's if the need arose (i.e mx chip, bluetooth module, etc.) I know I could make use of the gamecube ports on other portables, but wasn't sure if anything else would be compatible with the newer versions.

Does anyone know if it's worth even messing with these early models or not?

I understand the trimming guide is good for CPU-40 and higher.

If they are still needed for research for the trimming guide i could even get them to someone who could use for research.

Im pretty sure theyre good to use. The only thing id question is if they are wired the same, which id assume so

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
There will be a trimming guide later. Most of the important stuff is mapped out. The only reason they're undesirable is a larger power consumption and likely more heat to consider.

I think I was supposed to get a board from someone to make guide and test things on, but I don't remember. It'll happen in the future once I get some time.