Discussion Doing an RCP

Never bothered to test my soldering abilities before. Welp, wish me luck. I went over the contacts with a mm earlier today. Been taking college classes on electronics so I've returning to this hobby. I've been wanting to make a n64 mini, make it smaller than the stock mini if possible. If anyone sees any problems with my images let me know and I'll update them. NOTE: i was also planning on rewiring the top row of the RCP/CPU back if I went thru with cutting up to the RCP pins, if that's possible when cutting?
20240305_134512.jpg
20240305_150830.jpg

Portables
It's possible to rewire the CPU and RCP if you decide to cut that low but I would recommend cutting to that first line above the 1997 Nintendo logo silkscreen. That way you'd only need to rewire the RCP

It's possible to rewire the CPU and RCP if you decide to cut that low but I would recommend cutting to that first line above the 1997 Nintendo logo silkscreen. That way you'd only need to rewire the RCP
I understand what kind of madness im falling victim to by agreeing to the terms
But believe me it's gonna happen. I also want to rewire the left side of the cpu traces back to the rcp so I'm going full force. Just taking it one step at a time. I'm in the middle of having to prep the pif chip to solder that back up by hand.