Question Change time in RVLoader

Shipyu

HI, I managed to get the RTC Chip working with it's little battery but the time isn't correct on the Wii.
I didn't find any way to change the time while being in RVLoader. I know we can do it in the Wii System but I have no idea why, I'm getting a black screen when booting to the Wii main menu.

Is there a way to change the hour while being in RVLoader?

LOL, I was wondering the same thing, I asked under the RVLoader post. If I find out anything I will let you know!

Does anyone know if the only part you need to salvage from a Wii is the motherboards for a portable

Xyzven

HI, I managed to get the RTC Chip working with it's little battery but the time isn't correct on the Wii.
I didn't find any way to change the time while being in RVLoader. I know we can do it in the Wii System but I have no idea why, I'm getting a black screen when booting to the Wii main menu.

Is there a way to change the hour while being in RVLoader?
@Aurelio Is there a way to update the RTC in RVloader 2.0? I noticed it says "Fixed clock time being wrong on some Wiis". Just wanted to know since I have this same question and can't seem to find any info around it.

If you patched out wifi and relocated Bluetooth you can update it from the Wii settings by booting into the stock Wii os. If you have wifi relocated you can also update it using a homebrew app called SNTP. Other than that I don't know of any other way.