Search results

1. Black Screen

Ok guys I'm back with another question. Seems like it's always one step towards and two steps back. I resolved the previous controller issue by completely replacing the Wii. I had another one lying around and had swapped everything on the PCB so it had to be the Wii or the GC+. Well that did the...
  2. Controller Question

Hello all, I know I've asked about a million questions at this point but I do appreciate all the help it's helped me out a ton. Finally have picture and have the screen mounted. Just having controller issues now. Not sure what's going on here everything is hooked up but I'm just not seeing any...
  3. Wii Resistance Issue

I had brought this up in my other thread however that thread was supposed to be a screen question and is veering away from being a screen question and into something else entirely. I thought it would be appropriate to make a new thread to address this new issue. When testing the Wii I found I...
  4. 480 screen wiring diagram

Hey everyone, is there a diagram or a reference floating around for wiring up the Wii to the 480 screen. It seems to be quite a bit different than the screen in the bit built manual. I have power and ground to the screen just confused about wiring to the wii
  5. Question Gboy build in progress

Hey guys, I've been researching for a few weeks and have just started on a gboy build. I've ordered all the necessary parts and I'm just waiting for everything to come in. I trimmed my motherboard today and I'm a little concerned about the trim. On the front of the motherboard in the top left...