Recent content by Zach

1. Screen video issues

Ok that worked, but I’m getting a weird flickering at the bottom of the screen? In the pics it’s the squiggly lines at the bottom that flickers fast. Any ideas how to fix that?
  2. Screen video issues

I have only tried composite, the wires for VGA where done by Cheese when he trimmed the wii, they are not hooked up to the screen just the wii. I wanted to make sure that the wii worked before I wired more.
  3. Screen video issues

After installing my wii into the G-boy I am getting no signal to the screen. I have checked everything with the meter and I have good connections but still no signal. I tried changing the signal and the screen would flash but that’s it. It seems like the backlight I plugged in my DVD player and...
  4. Question Reset switch wiring

Great thank you! That worked
  5. Question Reset switch wiring

Ok so I got the N64 to boot again after adding a 2k resistor to pin eight of the PIF but the reset switch still isn’t working... I wired it so the right side is connected and the left connects when the tact switch it pushed but it still doesn’t reset the N64. Any ideas on what to check?
  6. Question Reset switch wiring

First off sorry if this is answered in another thread but I couldn’t find the answer... This is my first portable and it was working about 10 min ago until I decided to trim some more off the motherboard per this guid https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/trimming-your-n64-revs-1-4.52/...
  7. Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

I ordered a G-boy kit already, now I’m wondering if it will work with a 6 layer wii board?