Search results

  1. RoseDagger

    2021 Contest Entry: GB Adwiince v2

    So I have officially abandoned my first project after having my display driver board blow up on me, and failing to do the nand relocation. So I'm starting a new project/iteration to join the summer contest. My goal is to frankencase two translucent GameBoy Advance shells to fit a 5" component...
  2. RoseDagger

    Worklog GB Adwiince Worklog

    Yeah, you are probably right. It seemed feasible when I was looking at the pcb schemas before I got the actual chip, but looking at the actual scale and the precision of the cuts, I don't feel confident about doing it. (Especially after having a massive failure earlier today.) So I'll just go...
  3. RoseDagger

    Worklog GB Adwiince Worklog

    Well I'm the biggest moron in existence. I tried removing some of the capacitors from the display driver, aaaaand it ended up blowing up, aaaaand a bunch of the nearby components flew off into oblivion.... I have found 3 components that landed on the desk +the broken capacitor. There are at...
  4. RoseDagger

    Worklog GB Adwiince Worklog

    Thanks ^^ Yeah I know they don't line up and that I'll have to use magnet wire to manually rewire the Nand. I plan to go for it anyway. I have two flex pcbs, so if I mess up on my 6 layer board, I'll just try again on a 4 layer one. It's about 100 $ plus post, in my area for a black one...
  5. RoseDagger

    Worklog GB Adwiince Worklog

    Heya ^^ All my parts finally arrived, so it is time to make a worklog and start this project properly. I plan to frankencase two GameBoy advance shells together to fit the 5" component Eyoyo display. And then have all the other components within the GBA shell. My biggest worry is the thickness...
  6. RoseDagger

    Question U-amp stock eta? and current stock on items in the store?

    From other threads it seems stocks are rather volatile. So I'm unsure if I should buy the things I need that are in stock currently, or wait for the U-Amp to come into stock, so I can order everything as a single package to save on shipping. So is there any eta on the U-Amp? Or are the stocks so...
  7. RoseDagger

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Hi ^^ I'm new here to the forum. I have some experience with electronics and manufacturing / hacking stuff together, though the only console mod I have done so far was the rgb mod for n64. Planning on making a portable wii inside a gameboy advance shell (or 2 glued together to become longer to...
Back
Top