Search results

  1. Shank

    Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

    I still plan to do so, I've just been busy. I got most of the way through recording footage, but friend of a friend who's capture equipment I used is no longer a friend of a friend. I will need to find new capture equipment and re-shoot all the footage in order to have a consistant testing...
  2. Shank

    Question AVE and LDO relocation

    Omega trim is really intense. It requires deep knowledge and intimacy with how the board works in order to properly troubleshoot and successfully pull off. It falls into the "if you have to ask, it's not for you" category. Even for the most experienced modders, those relocations are hell. Even...
  3. Shank

    Worklog The GS2

    If you don't have the money for a Vita, you certain dont have the money for a portable. Portables are extremely expensive to build
  4. Shank

    Worklog The GS2

    Uh... have you heard of the PS Vita?
  5. Shank

    New project PS2 handheld

    Hold up... is that... injection molded?
  6. Shank

    New project PS2 handheld

    This looks amazing! It's like a beautiful giant PSP! Got any more photos? I'd love to see some progress photos and internals.
  7. Shank

    Question U10

    No problem! Take your meter and measure resistance (ohms) between them and ground. Essentially, set your meter to resistance, take the black lead, poke any "gnd" part of the motherboard, and take the red lead and touch each of the voltage lines. If any of them say an extremely low number, you...
Back
Top