Search results

  1. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

    BitBuilt in a nutshell this year:
  2. ShockSlayer

    Shank's Wii Super Thread

    we have different definitions of interest ayy lmao
  3. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  4. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  5. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  6. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  7. ShockSlayer

    Late night modding

    actually posting project shit on bitbuilt HOLY FUCK Alright, so, my McMagnifying glass that I've had since the dawn of BitBuilt exploded. Avoid anything that has a primary clamp made of plastic. But it's just a base, so I one-way disassembled it, and used some pipe parts to construct additional...
  8. ShockSlayer

    Guide Nold's Alternate Dreamcast Pinouts & Workarounds

    are alternative pinouts the same as alternative facts
  9. ShockSlayer

    Worklog Switch Bluetooth Audio Mod

    I actually love this concept, since I've got mine set up with a monitor that has shit speakers.
  10. ShockSlayer

    custom red and black 980ti

    10/10 :Pigmas:
  11. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

    a premium meme you won't find anywhere else
  12. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

    :Pigmas:
  13. ShockSlayer

    Worklog Wiikipad Switch: Wii/Raspberry Pi Zero W (2-in-1 Portable)

    Looks better. Add a fan and you're good to go
  14. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  15. ShockSlayer

    Worklog Wiikipad Switch: Wii/Raspberry Pi Zero W (2-in-1 Portable)

    Overkill. The small chip is the hot one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  16. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  17. ShockSlayer

    Worklog G-Luma 64

  18. ShockSlayer

    BitBuilt Secret Santa 2017 Thread

    can I be put on a list to recieve gifts but not send them because I have no money
  19. ShockSlayer

    Tort thread

    pig thread only animal thread
  20. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

Back
Top