Search results

  1. ShockSlayer

    GC VIDEO Project P

    GAMECUBE?!?!? Thread locked.
  2. ShockSlayer

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    There's this guy named Aurelio, he's italian af, so pizza is a meme. For MGC, I think @Herma might live in your state now, so you two could roadtrip it together. Everyone's ecstatic that you're back. Please don't leave me again. I was a very sad boi
  3. ShockSlayer

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Ashen what the fuck man what happened to your youtube channel where have you been can you come to MGC this year when are you going to make a wii portable Hey lover. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  4. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  5. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  6. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

    I'm all about it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) In addition:
  7. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  8. ShockSlayer

    Jeff's First Portable - :NOGC: Edition

    So you've finished your first portable, have you? It's finally done, it's over... but you feel something. Everything's changed. Ideas stem from the mind, the gods hurl thunderbolts, motherboards die. That's how it starts, Jeff. The fever, the rage, the feeling of furtherance that turns good...
  9. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  10. ShockSlayer

    Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

    Aurelio is lying to all of you. He's accumulating this money to fly to the US and start his hostile takeover of inferior pizza chains.
  11. ShockSlayer

    Nobble's Pikaboy SP: Pokemon-themed RetroPie console in a GBA SP shell.

    yo just a heads up for anyone tag me if you use CC in your project pictures beacuse that's like CRACK to me
  12. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  13. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  14. ShockSlayer

    Question Wii Mini Hacking

    I have a Wii mini with a wasp, GC port 1, SD card slot, and wifi already set up. Was able to play GC games, and use the controller, but stock brawl didn't recognize wifi or SD. Attempted to boot modified Wii games from WASP didn't work, and I would imagine that update checks were also probably...
  15. ShockSlayer

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    don't do that
  16. ShockSlayer

    [Not Actually] Cheap PTH08080 regulators

    Can confirm, I have photographic proof too if required.
  17. ShockSlayer

    Secret Santa Gifts!

    I've never been more jealous in my life.
  18. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  19. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

    googly eyes are last years meme delete this
Back
Top