Search results

  1. ShockSlayer

    Worklog Wii pico

    BOYS WE'VE GOT A LIVE ONE
  2. ShockSlayer

    Worklog Wii pico

  3. ShockSlayer

    Worklog Wii pico

    ello boys it's me steve irwin comin to ya live from the greece down under we're out here on this boat today to do some niice retard spottin' strap in 'cos it's gonna be a W I L D R I D E .... oy mate that boat nap was a long gobber so i'll take a nap right here
  4. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  5. ShockSlayer

    BitBuilt 2.0

  6. ShockSlayer

    Question rip me im tilted

    Nah this happened to me months and months ago, like in March or something. The drives are known to suck.
  7. ShockSlayer

    Question GC+ Restock?

    Noah will likely do more runs in the near future.
  8. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  9. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

    If anyone still wants a wii motherboard this is how you have to pay me
  10. ShockSlayer

    Question rip me im tilted

    I'm serious I basically did the exact same shit to my lexar and spent a week using all sorts of different shit to try to fix it to no avail. As soon as I thought I had done it, it started acting up almost immediately.
  11. ShockSlayer

    Question rip me im tilted

    yeah you committed the drive ending sin abandon all hope and get a samsung one
  12. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

    Shank sent me this:
  13. ShockSlayer

    piig thread

  14. ShockSlayer

    5 inch Component Screens Exist!

    480p is meaningless. I'll be interested when 480i works ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  15. ShockSlayer

    Time4memes

  16. ShockSlayer

    Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

    literally just making shit up but you could try a 10k pull up resistor on the reset line or something (IIRC you're supposed to ground it out to press it)
  17. ShockSlayer

    Time4memes

  18. ShockSlayer

    Discussion N64 Noob Thread

    I don't know who you are and now I don't care, because if your first reaction is to delete all of your posts then you're no better than bacteria. If you've been around as long as you say you have, then you should know exactly what I mean. I literally said there's good information here, but it's...
Back
Top