Search results

  1. Darkside19

    Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

    that's how it looks from the inside
  2. Darkside19

    Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

    I got an PS2P from Etsy. Poor quality painting&screen with dust behind the backlight+red dead pixels. After 1 week the memory card corrupted without any reason. I got the possibility from the seller to send it back and get it repaired but tax+shipping to china and back to me was way to high...
  3. Darkside19

    Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

    which one did you buy?
  4. Darkside19

    Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

    yes I bought the purple one from him, love my purple one
  5. Darkside19

    Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/115726592518?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=pmTs7TaMSiq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Z3aEws7ASYK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY There is one for a good price on eBay, I think thats from someone from this Forum, i can't find the name of him, but remember to...
  6. Darkside19

    WTB Portable N64

    that 3000$ N64 Portable from Gman really got sold on ebay o.OO.o
  7. Darkside19

    WTB Portable N64

    this unit got some improvements: -2 Controller ports to play with 2 Original Controllers if you want to play mutliplayer -one button, to choose between on screen or external AV -D Pad (psp thumbstick) because of the little space -choose between battery/external voltage imput/Charging
  8. Darkside19

    WTB Portable N64

    that's the one I will get very soon (not exactly this one but the same build again,in progress soon)
  9. Darkside19

    WTB Portable N64

    I'm happy that I actually live in germany. There is one guy that build the N64Boy Advance for around 500$(490€) but only in germany. I actually wait for my unit that are in progress. It's a newer version of the first one that Jonathan Wild built 2011/12...
  10. Darkside19

    WTB Portable N64

    I would say yes but you can ask Gman.
  11. Darkside19

    WTB Portable N64

    it's to custom I think, because there is no kit or something else. I think that one from ebay is that one of the two that gman built.
  12. Darkside19

    WTB Portable N64

    there's one on the ebay website but for 3000$. Completly out of this world what the seller want. But take it to your watch list maybe he go down to a normal price...
  13. Darkside19

    Question G-Wii rev 2 sound issue

    allready fixed it :-) The Ground Pin from UAMP touched a pin of the button pcb (volume up Button)
  14. Darkside19

    Question G-Wii rev 2 sound issue

    Hey community, got a problem, maybe someone know it too. Got a G-Wii Rev 2 and I played with it and are very happy with it. But sometimes the volume go all the way to zero, like I would push and hold the Volume down button. Also the left speaker sound overdriven, the right one is completly fine...
  15. Darkside19

    RVLoader v2.1

    do someone have a solution for the n64 wads? when I try the original wad from the mario Party 2 wii ware it only shows launching Mario Party 2 and then freezes. When I try to play paper mario it freezes on black screen. Any ideas? :-)
Back
Top