Search results

  1. Darkside19

    Sometimes wave shaped lines on Gboy Screen like old crt

    Hi guys, I need again your help, because I can't figure out whats wrong. In dark colors/bright colors or RVloader Menu I get kind of wave shaped lines that you can see all over the screen, thats looks like a old crt you are gaming on. It's just sometimes more or less visible. idk what's wrong...
  2. Darkside19

    [Sold]G-Boy Rev 3 purple 3D shell for sale

    I sell my G-Boy Rev 3 Purple shell that I have here for a longer time, because I don't need it. I'm in Germany so shipping in Europe would be the best, maybe there is someone here in Europe that need a 3D shell to built his own G-Boy :-). It only has one scratch on the bottom (see pictures) PM...
  3. Darkside19

    G-Boy Controller Board to control panel settings

    here a picture of it
  4. Darkside19

    G-Boy Controller Board to control panel settings

    thank you, saw your post. I saw on AliExpress that the company that sells those 240p screens with the driver board, also sell the Display controller board for those. I ordered that one that come into the connector in the middle from the driver board for testing. I give you guys feedback after i...
  5. Darkside19

    G-Boy Controller Board to control panel settings

    Hey, are there any instructions for the gboy to build in an controller board, to control the display settings (brightness,contrast)? Still looking for a board or something like that, to connect it to the gboys 240p panel board. Would be great to get help or a link to buy the controller board...
  6. Darkside19

    How do I change time-/date set on Gboy without the Wii menu

    ok got It, BT Modul wasn't seated correctly
  7. Darkside19

    What LCD is used in the G-boy

    TM035KDH03
  8. Darkside19

    How do I change time-/date set on Gboy without the Wii menu

    Hey guys, How do I change the Date and time on a g boy without the wii menu. Because I can't open it because my gboy have the old 320x240 screen and trying to Open the normal wii menu result in an black screen. Greetings
  9. Darkside19

    Replace Battery on G Boy rev 3/use hall switch analog Stick

    Hey guys, I wanna replace the batteries on my Gboy rev 3 that I bought years ago. Do I need to be careful with anything or is it like replace the 2 batteries of an TV remote? And is it possible to use hall effect switch analog sticks instead of the normal ones with stick Drift? greetings
  10. Darkside19

    Question G-Boy V3 Screen Upgrade to IPS

    do you maybe have the link with a wiring guide for the new driver board? that would help a lot :-)
  11. Darkside19

    Question G-Boy V3 Screen Upgrade to IPS

    do it Work just by replacing the screen or do I need to use the driver board too?
  12. Darkside19

    Question G-Boy V3 Screen Upgrade to IPS

    Hello, do someone have experience with the G-Boy Rev 3 Display? I want to upgrade my normal vga 3,5 inch screen to an ips one similar to the one from the wiiboy color. Can someone recommend one? greetings :-)
  13. Darkside19

    RVLoader v2.1

    Can someone help me maybe? :) I try to play Star Wars Rogue Squadron II and III Gamecube on my G-wii but I always get an black screen with sound or out of range message on the Screen. Do the two games work on someones GWii? Do I need to change settings in order to play it?
  14. Darkside19

    RVLoader v2.1

    did you try padmode bypass instead of auto?
  15. Darkside19

    RVLoader v2.1

    if someone got the same issue like me, that you can't use the GC2Wiiremote, because it do not work on some wii games, just press b to open the configuration and then go to Padmode and change it from auto to bypass :-)
  16. Darkside19

    Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

    no problem you're welcome :-)
  17. Darkside19

    Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

    https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/for-sale-galaxy-black-g-wii-rev-2-pd-charger-and-hard-case-included.5353/
  18. Darkside19

    PS2P PS2 Portable 8 inch IPS Screen Image Retention after 5 minutes

    Idk maybe someone know If this is normal. I bought an 8 inch IPS PS2P console from Aliexpress and I noticed after 5 minutes of gameplay in Champion of Norrath that the HUD stay as flickering image retention temporary. Do someone got the same 8 inch console and could test it, If it's normal? I...
  19. Darkside19

    Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

    mine are from RahimMastersGaming. But I think they all use the same Kit. I bought the bigger 8 inch version. I think the soldering etc. is good, but the paint job and memory card/Micro sd/screen are from bad quality. I bought the same screen again from ebay. There is one seller that sell the...
Back
Top