Search results

  1. Darkside19

    How to set screen settings with RVL-DD like screen size+contrast on G-Boy

    Hi, I have a G boy with 480p ips and a RVL-DD built in. But on some games like Animal Crossing PAL for Gamecube+Mario Sunshine PAL ,work but with the wrong screen size. I get a picture but it looks like with zoom x2, edges are missing like it would be in the wrong aspect ratio. also tried all...
  2. Darkside19

    G-Boy 480p IPS+RVL-DD image retention

    you was completly right it was set to 480i, don't know how I missed that, changed it in settings Editor gui :-)
  3. Darkside19

    Solved Looking for 3d printed stand data for Ashida/G Boy stand

    thank you, would be great to get the Gboy one too
  4. Darkside19

    G-Boy 480p IPS+RVL-DD image retention

    Hi I have a Gboy with RVL-DD+480p ips screen from 4layertech website. But if I play games with HUD and static images I get image retention after about 10 minutes of gameplay that are visible for a longer time on darker colors until I play something else for another period of time. Any ideas? is...
  5. Darkside19

    Solved Looking for 3d printed stand data for Ashida/G Boy stand

    Hey, can someone share the data for a stand for the ashida+g boy. My friend has a 3D printer and I really want to print my own stand for my Ashida+G-Boy. I didn't find anything in the forum sadly. Greetings.
  6. Darkside19

    Sold

    sold
  7. Darkside19

    Question Vapcell F60 or Keeppower 6000mAh Batteries for Ashida?

    there are new ones available now. With 6250mAh. I try them now.
  8. Darkside19

    Question Battery Life Ashida

    got the new batteries and try the battery time now
  9. Darkside19

    Question Battery Life Ashida

    Wow thanks, never thought about that, I ordered the new 6250mAh to get maybe another 15-20 minutes
  10. Darkside19

    3.5 inch Ut-HDMI035 schematic

    I did one about 1,5 years ago, hope it helps:
  11. Darkside19

    Question Battery Life Ashida

    Hey guys. I just want to know, how is your battery life of your Ashida and which batteries do you use. I bought the Vapcell F60 6000mAh 21700 batteries a while ago and "only" get close to 3 hours of battery life out of my Ashida. Still not sure if this is good. I think for 12000mAh it should...
  12. Darkside19

    Question Ashida Build: Stick and Trigger Issues

    did you used new ones or used ones?
  13. Darkside19

    Question Ashida Build: Stick and Trigger Issues

    which kind of analog sticks did you used in your build?
  14. Darkside19

    Question How to install RvLoader 2.0 Virtual Console game covers

    Make sure that the covers are in the right size, or it end up being an white cover with an ?
  15. Darkside19

    Question Ashida Build: Stick and Trigger Issues

    I got the first two issues too on my Gboy months ago. I needed to redownload the GC+ 2.0 configurator: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/gc-2-0-documentation.3228/ Place it inside your apps folder, open it and recalibrate the sticks. On my Gboy that helped very good. I also updated...
  16. Darkside19

    Ashida Wii Portable

    ok I would say use the new revision and the noctua fan
  17. Darkside19

    Ashida Wii Portable

    do you use the newer Revision of the Ashida backshell? Because the Noctua Fan only fits in the newer revision of the backshell
  18. Darkside19

    Ashida Wii Portable

    https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/fixed-weird-fan-sound-issue-ashida.6597/ watch my thread, that's the answer of your question :-)
Back
Top