Search results

  1. cy

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Hello new. I'm cy, nice to meet you! And welcome to the forums!
  2. cy

    cy's $40 3d printing service

    Thank you so much! Yeah, I've really been thrilled with how the Ashida and my other prints have turned out!
  3. cy

    Worklog Nold's 3rd N64 Portable

    This really is looking beautiful! I can't wait to see where this goes!
  4. cy

    cy's $40 3d printing service

    Dang, thank you!
  5. cy

    cy's $40 3d printing service

    Want to build a portable but don't own a 3d printer? Me and my Prusa MK3S+ have you covered! For $40 plus shipping, I will 3d print you a shell AND any additional 3d printed parts needed to get your build off the ground! My service includes but isn't limited to ANY revision the following...
  6. cy

    Worklog CrazyGadget's First N64 Portable - NSight64

    I ended up designing my mounting PCB for the cartridge slot to have 8 screw posts because of how tight it was as you had said. Interestingly enough, not all of them are this tight believe it or not. Over time, I've found myself getting two different ones from different sources that both look...
  7. cy

    Worklog Cyxty Four Worklog (Ashida style N64 portable)

    Thank you for sharing this, I had no idea anything like it existed. As cool as that looks, I'm planning on trimming the original one down and I've already began work on a mount for it. The main reason I wanted to use the original connector was because it is easy to get off the motherboard and...
  8. cy

    Worklog Cyxty Four Worklog (Ashida style N64 portable)

    It's been quite some time since I posted an update on this project. Over the last few months, I wanted to relax and enjoy what was left before classes started back up. That didn't stop me completely however... For starters, I realized I was going to need a good controller solution for this...
  9. cy

    Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] Pro Controller X

    Clearly fake, using emulation and not real hardware. It really was nice of Nintendo to leave you to finish the controller for them so you'd get an entry in the contest AND you'd have an excuse to mod something. All jokes aside, this really is impressive! Taking the time to design your own...
  10. cy

    Discussion Ashida & G-Boy injection moulded shell expression of interest

    I would definitely be interested in an at least 1 Ashida shell in GameCube indigo. G-Boy shell I'd want at least 1 of in red.
  11. cy

    PS2 Ultra Slim

    I ended up using an identical motherboard; same color of PS2 and everything. I ended up needing to do exactly what Wesk said. I attached one of the legs of the tact to the ground point right here. You'll need to be mindful of the screw post that is there and ensure none of the solder...
  12. cy

    PS2 Ultra Slim

    I wanted to build one of these for a while but never really had any excuse to. Recently I found a reason to so that's exactly what I did today! The design I edited into this one is based off the "Last Station" console lineup from Neptunia(obviously parodying PlayStation). For reference, here's...
  13. cy

    Looking to buy UltraVGA

    The title says it all. If anybody has any spare N64 UltraVGA boards that are just collecting dust, I'll buy them off you.
  14. cy

    Board scan N64 Rev 9-1 Compendium

    Somebody over at inside gadgets posted high resolution revision 03 board scans: Shoutouts to CodyWick13 for drawing attention to this.
  15. cy

    Worklog Blue G-Wii

    It's looking real nice so far! I especially love the shell color! I would suggest that when you connect the batteries to the PMS, you make the Ground wire extra long and then cut in half so you're able to solder to the batteries and the PMS without risking shorting anything. This would allow...
  16. cy

    [Group Buy] $25 3.5" 640*480 VGA/HDMI LCD

    I would like 4 please! :D
  17. cy

    MGC 2023

    MGC was an absolute blast this year! After meeting up at the hotel room, me and the guys went to a gaming room populated with arcade cabinets as far as the eye could see! Despite this, one game managed to hold everybody's attention for longer than any other... The crane game!!! It held...
  18. cy

    Worklog Cyxty Four Worklog (Ashida style N64 portable)

    Time for another update! I'm a bit overdue for this so there's gonna be a lot to share! After performing the RAM swap I was getting a bit tired of making my footprint smaller on something I couldn't really play yet, so I got to researching and beginning my first controller trim. After...
  19. cy

    Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

    Unfortunate to see the effort go to waste. I really thought an N64 Ashida would've been really cool, but I guess the design doesn't translate too well to the N64. I noticed in an earlier post you were using Gman's 64Amp. Was wondering how you acquired it - I'm doing an N64 portable of my own...
  20. cy

    WiiSPii Emerald Green

    After the struggles you had on the original WiiSPii it's great to see you finally build one and have it go *mostly* smoothly. That emerald case really turned out well even if it did cost an arm and a leg from PCBWay, they do some nice prints over there. Did you plan on adding any screw covers...
Back
Top