Search results

  1. JamesPi

    Question Maybe Ashida bricked wii

    Choose the "Installed File" option, save, restart Wii, while booting hold L + R + Z, "Run Installer"
  2. JamesPi

    Worklog Kawaii

    Wasn't going to mention this until Ding confirmed, but he is making another small batch. Smaller than the last, so expect ~$40 per unit.
  3. JamesPi

    Worklog "Spring"

    Very nice! Just wondering, why do you run it with the top taken off? I'd love to see how it looks fully assembled.
  4. JamesPi

    Model Nintendo 2DS Console

    Yes, these scans are released with no restrictions on use.
  5. JamesPi

    Model Nintendo 2DS Console

    The "R" shoulder button is not included in these scans. If you look at the image Wesk posted of the assembled console, you can see he just used the "L" shoulder trigger on both sides of the assembled model.
  6. JamesPi

    Solved PMS2 behaving like it's in shipping mode

    Ahh, that makes a lot of sense actually. Glad you were able to figure it out in time! The final build is incredible, great work on it. The reason that messed with things is because UP is the power for the SD card, and BTN is (as you probably know) the power button signal. When it's not plugged...
  7. JamesPi

    GC Nano - The Worlds Smallest Gamecube

    Not sure how I didn't see this question earlier but the Thundervolt Lite has all the Thundervolt 1 features iirc. There may have been once niche thing that nobody would ever use that the Thundervolt 1 has but I can't find any clarification on that. Using the Thundervolt Lite is completely fine...
  8. JamesPi

    Solved PMS2 behaving like it's in shipping mode

    Hmm, I believe I remember someone having this issue a while back. Have you tried removing the batteries yet? I believe that's another way that resets shipping mode to off if it is shipping mode that's causing the issue.
  9. JamesPi

    Question Fabrication PMS

    Here's all the files on GitHub: https://github.com/Gmanmodz/RVL-Power-Management-System Keep in mind though, that this is for the previous generation of PMS which is no longer recommended to use. I don't believe the files you are looking for are there generated already, but you could either...
  10. JamesPi

    Question Need help identifiying components on Wii Motion Plus

    I believe the RVL number on all WiiMotes are the same. From my understanding, it is the "C/WR-40" that matters and changes for each layout revision.
  11. JamesPi

    Mold shell ashida

    Gosh that's terrible. That's the very reason I've never tried resin, the chance of that happening is terrifying to me. Really sorry that happened..
  12. JamesPi

    [2025 Contest Entry] CRT Micro - A Modernized Piece of Tube History

    Whoah, I knew it was small, but I just could not possibly visualize it being that small! Crazy impressive work! Also, had no clue you were constantly updating this post, I just assumed you were still working on a large chunk of it.
  13. JamesPi

    Model Xbox S OEM Controller Scan

    Oh okay! Well, either of these may be what you're looking for. I'm not entirely knowledgeable on the differences between generations though, so I could be wrong. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/threads/xbox-series-controller.6799/...
  14. JamesPi

    Model Xbox S OEM Controller Scan

    One of the original Xbox controller designs was called Controller S, this is not the same thing as an Xbox One S controller. There were multiple original Xbox controller designs you could buy, and I believe this one was for Japan regions initially, later coming to the rest of the world. It's a...
  15. JamesPi

    Worklog Kawaii

    From the couch of unemployment, Subie brings us the Kawaii board order. Legendary.
  16. JamesPi

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Hi! Right now, there is a kit being developed called the Xii-Boy Ultra by Xenii which will have a guide, store to buy it from, and the PCBs will be preassembled. So I would definitely recommend that as a first portable for you once the kits are released, as it is most similar to the G-Boy Rev 3...
  17. JamesPi

    Worklog Kawaii

    Got my Kawaii shells yesterday and they look beautiful! The whole project turned out amazing, and I'm very glad I was able to get in on the shell order, because these are incredibly well made thanks to Ding and his family. Can't wait to see more of your work Ding, and thank you to Yveltal and...
  18. JamesPi

    OMGWTF trim help!

    Yes, the one side of the capacitor is meant to be connected to ground. Like I said above, it's meant to filter the video signal.
  19. JamesPi

    OMGWTF trim help!

    Yeah definitely try that all before declaring the trim to be bad. Should be enough! I believe that's what I ran my trim off of to test it. Those capacitors are for filtering video, and are meant to be connected to ground, so that's all good! Hopefully you're able to get the video displaying soon!
  20. JamesPi

    Question How do I sync wiimotes in RVLoader?

    Sorry for replying to this old post, but I just was informed that you also need to either be running your portable from YPbPr, CVBS (Not recommended) or RVL-DD as VGA will not display the system menu properly. You can still sync the WiiMotes, but there will be no video.
Back
Top