Search results

  1. CrashBash

    BitBuilt at MGC 2021 And Celebrating 5+ Years of BitBuilt

    @cheese, @CrashBash, and many others from the BB crew will be attending the Midwest Gaming Classic convention! Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on November 5-7 the event is bound to be blast. Located nearby? Come on by and visit the BitBuilt Experience room and meet your fellow modding...
  2. CrashBash

    BitBuilt Wallpapers and Other Swag

    Hey all. While digging up the various BitBuilt images and assets that were left on the server for future use I got really annoyed with small resolutions, color differences, etc. So I put in a (very) large chunk of time into recreating many of the BitBuilt brand's logos/imagery and started on a...
  3. CrashBash

    BitBuilt 2020: A Year in Review

    Far as I'm aware only places to buy a GC+ (assuming that's what you're referring to) is either to make your own from Gunner's GitHub or to buy one from the 4layer store.
  4. CrashBash

    RVLoader v2.1

    https://www.deepl.com/en/translator Please.
  5. CrashBash

    Solved Issues charging my N64 Portable + LED screen displaying static

    Please post pics of your battery/protection/BMS setup. That includes seeing your batteries and how they're wired
  6. CrashBash

    Solved Issues charging my N64 Portable + LED screen displaying static

    Could potentially indicate something isn't able to draw enough current off your batteries or something. And if you can charge while the system is on entirely depends on your battery/charging setup. Something like the 4layertech PMS (should be N64 compatible but double check) allows for charge...
  7. CrashBash

    Solved Issues charging my N64 Portable + LED screen displaying static

    :( There's many cheap panels nowadays that you can get off ebay/aliexpress/other places. The PSone screen isn't really a great choice now. To get better battery life you'd need to LED mod it, we can find vga screens now, screens of various sizes can be had, and the PSone screen has become more...
  8. CrashBash

    Question Wii Portable Battery/General Parts

    Looks like the link is broken. Here is a working one. https://mabdelectronics.com/collections/samsung-sdi-18650-high-drain-flat-top-rechargeable-batteries/products/samsung-inr-18650-35e-8a-3500mah-high-drain-flat-top-rechargeable-battery
  9. CrashBash

    Solved Issues charging my N64 Portable + LED screen displaying static

    How new is this portable? I'm scared because that looks like a PS1 screen. Hope you aren't following a decade old guide - we've came a ways since then.
  10. CrashBash

    BitBuilt Store Status

    You could also try emailing [email protected] or [email protected]
  11. CrashBash

    Solved A Few Questions Regarding the New 4layer Store

    Maybe so, but try and buy a handful of electronic components right now. You'll have very poor luck. It's gotten to the point that car manufacturers (and many other industries) can't even finish vehicles because of the shortages.
  12. CrashBash

    Anime themes (OUTDATED DO NOT USE!)

    Hi there, your question seems unrelated to this thread - in the future avoid "hijacking" threads and please make your own thread. Thanks! Anyways, read the guide that includes details adding covers here...
  13. CrashBash

    Anime themes (OUTDATED DO NOT USE!)

    Yeah I may have gotten Cyframe into Steins;Gate recently. There's surprisingly much more to catch re-watching it than I remember. I really need free time to meme around with theming. Or upgrading my test Wii with RVLoader...
  14. CrashBash

    My Flashy New G-Wii Rev 2

    Haven't gotten around to posting but it's really neat to see you finally close this portable up @Cyframe. I know it'll end up getting re-opened for various shenanigans good work. Maybe you can post some pics the internals then too :P. And thanks for the shoutout! Sorry if there were questions I...
  15. CrashBash

    Raspberry Pi and rom hack emulation

    I'd agree with this. I'd especially would be surprised by something like ratchet and clank or jack being playable due to their engines. Hell my desktop can't play RaC or Jack really.
  16. CrashBash

    RVLoader v2.1

    The benefit of USB over SD is you only need two data lines and 5V/GND instead of the 9 required for SD. USB is also easier to wire than SD. That's the reason why USB is so heavily preferred in portables.
  17. CrashBash

    BitBuilt's 2021 Summer Building Competition

    2021 has been a wild ride for everyone in many ways and things have been no different for BitBuilt. Projects have continued to define what we call the cutting edge, we've gained many new members to the scene, the Definitive Wii Trimming Guide was released 5 years ago as of April, and the forums...
  18. CrashBash

    Bring back the G-Wii Streams (Please)

    My apologies that the streams have been taken down. As you may have read, the forums are going through a transfer of ownership right now and Cheese and I currently don't possess the YouTube channel. It would seem that Noah took the videos down so he's not associated anymore. That being said...
  19. CrashBash

    BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Have you linked your discord account with the forums? You can do this by clicking your username on the top right of the screen, then navigate to "connected accounts". Once your account is connected give it a bit of time and our discord bot should grant permissions for the Discord. If this...
  20. CrashBash

    Worklog My first N64 portable

    Love how it turned out dude. Also I smile every time I see a N64 board bend.
Back
Top