Search results

  1. Worklog GBA SP printed portrait mod

    Nice job! Really like what you did for the L and R triggers. You should post this on the Gameboy reddit and the Gameboy discord! One question though, does the audio hiss/noise cleanup work make a real difference? I am contemplating doing this mod as well. Also, how does it compare in thickness...
  2. Worklog GBA SP printed portrait mod

    Pretty impressive mod! How do L and R feel with respect to the original ?
  3. L-Wii

    Great work keep it up! I really dig the approach of using the latest generation console controllers with a Wii, it goes beyond portablizing! Can't wait to see the prototype
  4. Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

    Amazing!! How much battery life do you expect with a 4000 mAh battery?
  5. RetroBlock2

    Amazing job on the design! How much do you think you are going to be selling these for? And more generally, is it your fulltime job to design and sell retrogaming consoles?
  6. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

    Hi, lockdown had me go the portabilizing rabbit hole and I'm looking forward to getting a Gboy kit! I am slowly building up my soldering skills and thoroughly reading all the useful documentation before buying the kit. I would like to contribute however I can yet I have no skills in electrical...
Back
Top