Search results

  1. Aurelio

    Worklog Ashida: A Worklog (feat. My First Portable)

    If you don't see a Power tab in the settings then it means that you haven't wired i2c (SDW and SCW) properly.
  2. Aurelio

    Worklog Ashida Round 1 - Zen in the Art of Worklogs.

    The issue is not with the controller. It seems to me to be an i2c issue. You probably either have too long wires or you're wiring everything in a weird way (like cascading i2c devices). It'd be ideal if you wire everything to the wii vias. I understand that it's not easy to solder multiple wires...
  3. Aurelio

    Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

    Have you shielded R, G and B with ground?
  4. Aurelio

    Worklog Ashida Round 1 - Zen in the Art of Worklogs.

    The DD isn't actually wired as a full SPI device. Only data and clock are wired and are used only to configure the FPGA on boot, then never again (which makes it work despite the MX being there or not)
  5. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    No
  6. Aurelio

    Question application for wii power off

    Trimmed Wiis can't be really turned off by homebrews or other softwares in general because you're using custom regulators instead of stock ones. The only thing that a power off sequence would do is put the main CPU in a reset state and reduce the clock speed. It will reduce the power draw a bit...
  7. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    You should use 800x480 backgrounds if on widescreen monitors
  8. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    I have just released version 1.4: https://github.com/Aurelio92/RVLoader/releases/tag/v1.4 Changelog:
  9. Aurelio

    Worklog The Oopsii, a louii clone build

    The temperature bug was fixed in the latest version of RVLoader, make sure you have that. I am not sure about the issue you are encountering with progressive games, I have never had that happening, but it seems to be related to Nintendont, since I believe you're talking about GC games.
  10. Aurelio

    Solved Possibly easier Bluetooth relocation?

    The external usb ports and the internal usb parts are completely separate. It can be redirected in software, but that's about it
  11. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    iso to wbfs converters allow you to split the output into 4GB (or less) files
  12. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    They need to be raw
  13. Aurelio

    Question Switching from BBloader to RVloader without a gamecube controller

    You can use a synced wiimote as well, you don't need a GC controller
  14. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    I have just released version 1.3: https://github.com/Aurelio92/RVLoader/releases/tag/v1.3 Changelog:
  15. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    I have just released version 1.2: https://github.com/Aurelio92/RVLoader/releases/tag/v1.2 This is a minor update, which is mostly for users with a PMS2. I am working on other things behind the scenes, mostly to increase the overall compatibility of Hiidra, but it's still far from release. Changelog:
  16. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    If I knew I would have fixed them already lol
  17. Aurelio

    Anime themes (OUTDATED DO NOT USE!)

    Hey this is sick! Nice to see themes contributions! Thanks for this
  18. Aurelio

    My Flashy New G-Wii Rev 2

    Very well done! So nice to see the new products in an actual portable!
  19. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    Why did you try to install that? What did you do exactly?
  20. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    SanDisk drives don't work really well with RVLoader sadly
Back
Top