Search results

  1. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    This is a known issue of the "Direct IR mode". I am working on a fix
  2. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    The adapter included in the kit has been confirmed working flawlessly to everyone who has tested it, so you have nothing to worry about that :) I will still check this adapter and try to get it to work
  3. Aurelio

    G-Boy and WiFi

    With BBLoader WiFi can be enabled on a per-game basis, even if it was patched out during the install. So If the relocation went wrong then simply wii games won't boot with WiFi enabled, but the Wii will boot. The real issue is finding the space to put the WiFi module in the G-Boy...
  4. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Samsung EVO micro SDs definitely work This has been designed with the GBoy in mind (I used one to test everything). I guess just mess with it and break it lol
  5. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    Please specify the brand and model of the SD card adapter. A link to it would be even better so I can order it and hopefully fix it
  6. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/setting-up-wii-and-gamecube-games.3583/ Also note that BBLoader is meant to be used with USB drives, not SD cards (unless you use an SD to USB adapter)
  7. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    I have released version 1.1. This is the changelog: Some Sandisks are still not compatible, but the Samsung FIT Plus is (and maybe others). The download is in the first post. This version require a re-install. Hold L+R+Z while booting and select the option "Run Installer", select again the...
  8. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Later today
  9. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Do you have gamecube games in your drive? If you don't then that's correct
  10. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Ah this is one of the drives that don't work with version 1.0, but I made it compatible in version 1.1 which will be out soon (probably during this weekend)
  11. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Starting from next version you'll be able to relaunch the installer easily and you'll be able to do that. Uhm what USB drive are you using?
  12. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Currently there is no list of compatible drives. In the next couple of days I will release a new version which will hopefully improve USB compatibility, then I guess we will start write a compatibility list.
  13. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Can you try running the online update again? Even if you're on 4.3, it might be possible that some IOSes aren't on latest revision
  14. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Yeah that seems right. I will see if I can replicate the issue somehow
  15. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Oh that's very weird. I have that drive and everything works perfectly. Do you have it formatted in FAT32 with MBR partition table? Can you try formatting it with guiformat?
  16. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    What drive is it?
  17. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    uhm this is very weird. Can you try copying another gamecube game and see if that also doesn't show up? I'll try to replicate the issue but I am not sure how. While for the Wii games blocking, press B on them and make sure the Bluetooth/GC2Wiimote settings are set properly
  18. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Can you post a screenshot of your games folder structure?
  19. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    IOS58 WAD is usually not required if your Wii is updated
  20. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Updates will usually be as easy as replacing the files on your drive, though in this particular case v1.1 will require to run the installer again which will be possible with a button combination.
Back
Top