Search results

  1. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Yes, emulators will work in a similar way
  2. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Yes, it's a known issue. I am already working on a solution
  3. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Running VC titles from the SD card through the system menu has nothing to do with BBLoader. Yes, you can install it over PortablizeMii simply by running it and following the installation steps. Make sure to set "Yes" to both options in the installer.
  4. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    You can't selext if you want to disable Bluetooth during the install process, so you can't have that issue
  5. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    Yes, both swinging and tilting are planned features
  6. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    There is no tilt support yet, but I will work on it. Hiidra works in a different way compared to other loaders, so selecting IOSes isn't really possible. Cheats are planned, but not important for now
  7. Aurelio

    Guide BBLOADER Compatibility list

    I'm not sure if that's still reliable since it was made with an early version of Hiidra
  8. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Yes, a better support for wiimote and it's accessories is planned
  9. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    Not at all! It would be nice to have one here as well tbh
  10. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    I don't have plan for NTFS support, nor for USB controllers. Also no, there is no compatibility list.
  11. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    Uhhh do you have L+Z mapped with GC2Wiimote to thr Home button? If so then yes, the exit to home menu doesn't work yet
  12. Aurelio

    Solved Certain type of Wii?

    Read here: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/revision-identification-guide.863/
  13. Aurelio

    Question Wii portable using a touchscreen?

    I did test a touchscreen with a custom build of GC2Wiimote. Works fine
  14. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    If you set the wiimote orientation to sideways, the DPad mapping will be as if you hold the wiimote horizontally with the DPad on the left side
  15. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    I have actually had a similar issue with other two SanDisk drives. I am still trying to fix it, somehow the FAT library used in Hiidra doesn't like SanDisk drives.
  16. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    There is not currently, but I might add it.
  17. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Make sure you are using the right folder structure: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/setting-up-wii-and-gamecube-games.3583/
  18. Aurelio

    Trim worries?

    The trim is fine, make sure to sand the edges to make them smooth
  19. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    Make sure it's not an issue with your wiring. Many of us have tested BBLoader both with and without the MX chip.
  20. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/setting-up-wii-and-gamecube-games.3583/
Back
Top