Search results

  1. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Please post your issues here giving as many details as possible: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/bbloader-issue-log-post-issues-here.3578/ Btw most likely your issue is caused by an incompatible USB drive
  2. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Where does it state 1.0? It's probably a leftover lol
  3. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Ah, a fellow Italian, benvenuto! I'll answer in English because it's part of our rules. I am not sure about the Netac microSD, but this one from Samsung is confirmed to work: Also I am not sure about the maximum size, it should be 2TB theoretically, but I don't think anyone has tried it
  4. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    I have no clue, but it seems to me that all your issues are related to the regulators being unable to provide enough current at a stable voltage.
  5. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    Can you try a different source? Maybe it's noisy?
  6. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    What are you using to power the 5V line?
  7. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    If the issue did not happen before trimming, chances are that your USB relocation is unstable and leads to issues. Have you twisted the USB data lines?
  8. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    My bad lmao
  9. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Idk about Sony drives. Most people use this adapter paired with a microSD: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kingston-Generation-2-Micro-SD-Reader/182888141386?epid=1139841894&hash=item2a94fb924a:g:OZEAAOSwB3BaBBet (look for FCR-MRG2 on eBay/Amazon)
  10. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    There's not. For my testings I looked for the manuals of games and made it from there. SanDisks are the least compatible drives :/
  11. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    It seems to be a compatibility issue with that drive. Iirc you're not the first one reporting issues with a TDK drive
  12. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Uhm that's odd. Seems like BBLoader is not able to create files/directories on your drive. Can you check that it created the folder /bbloader/configs? Also what USB drive are you using?
  13. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Are you saving the configuration by pressing start? That might be caused by different things. Post an error report here following the specified format and add a clear picture of the DSI error, it will help me understanding where's the issue...
  14. Aurelio

    Worklog first wii portable (louii clone)

    I am not sure I can do much about it if the issue is not restricted to BBLoader. Anyways I have an adapter on its way, though I am not sure what revision I am going to get.
  15. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Yes, updates will be as easy as replacing the files
  16. Aurelio

    Worklog first wii portable (louii clone)

    Yeah that's definitely odd
  17. Aurelio

    Worklog first wii portable (louii clone)

    I've ordered another of these adapter and a bigger microsd card to try to fix this issue
  18. Aurelio

    Question Cheaper, but similar alternative to the PTH08080WAH

    Quiescent current is the current wasted when the reg is active and has no load connected, so no, it has nothing to do with efficiency. Stop clutching at straws.
  19. Aurelio

    Question Cheaper, but similar alternative to the PTH08080WAH

    That has nothing to do with efficiency
  20. Aurelio

    Question Cheaper, but similar alternative to the PTH08080WAH

    I would like to see some data to support this statement since the two datasheets literally use the same figures for all the efficiency plots. The differences between the TLV and TPS families have nothing to do with efficiency. The differences between the two are very marginal and irrelevant for...
Back
Top