Search results

  1. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    Correct, VGA replaces component video, not composite
  2. Aurelio

    BBLoader install

    Just remove the SD card from the front slot of your Wii
  3. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Covers must have the game ID as filename, just like with GC games.
  4. Aurelio

    Question BBLoader issues

    GC2Wiimote does no support classic controller emulation yet. I am slowly going through the whole TODO list. Also you can use Z+R+B+Down to go back to BBLoader from GC games, but there's no way to do that in Wii games yet.
  5. Aurelio

    Question BBLoader issues

    Your "issue" is caused by BBLoader booting in VGA mode and reactivating it when launching Hiidra for Wii games. To bypass this you need to disconnect the wii2hdmi BEFORE powering your Wii on, then plugging it back in after few seconds
  6. Aurelio

    Question Nkit ISO's?

    They'll never be supported. The Wii isn't fast enough to decompress them on the fly
  7. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Too busy right now. Will see in a month or so
  8. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    BBLoader does not work on vWii. There are. Some differences that are not accounted for. There's no planned support for it tbh, sorry
  9. Aurelio

    Release GC2Wiimote - beta

    Probably not, it would require quite a different approach to support the wii u gamepad
  10. Aurelio

    Release GC2Wiimote - beta

    No, it's not possibile and it probably never will be
  11. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    That is not entirely true. Has clearly written in the FAQ: Q - I want to use VGA in my portable, but I only have a component cable (or Wii2HDMI adapter). How can I test it after I installed it if I selected VGA? A - To force component video output you must unplug the video cable from the Wii and...
  12. Aurelio

    Question VGA out of range with GC games

    Have you wired i2s audio? If so it might be some interference on the master clock line. Try twisting the wire with a ground wire
  13. Aurelio

    Question VGA out of range with GC games

    It seems to be an issue caused by the screen not supporting interlaced games. Try forcing progressive by pressing B on a selected game and enabling the option.
  14. Aurelio

    Miceeno's Purple G-Boy

    Ah nevermind then, it looked like air bubbles from the picture.
  15. Aurelio

    Miceeno's Purple G-Boy

    Very nice wiring. Though, you forgot to peel off the protective plastic film from the copper plate. You should remove it to avoid overheat
  16. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    That's for Dolphin. GC2Wiimote right now doesn't support some motion control functions required to implement a similar thing
  17. Aurelio

    Worklog The Wii SPii

    Surprise? You've been talking about it everywhere lmao
  18. Aurelio

    Worklog WiiVision Build

    It looks like I might need to reduce the threshold in the configurator. I can do that tomorrow most likely
  19. Aurelio

    Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro - v1.1

    Damn, is this resin printed?
Back
Top