Search results

  1. Aurelio

    GC+ for STM32

    Not all games use mode 3. Luigi's mansion uses mode 1 iirc. Note that Nintendont will always use mode 3 because it has an additional layer between games and SI, unless you enable native SI. I haven't seen any reference to command 0x43 in games codes, where did you get that from? The reset combo...
  2. Aurelio

    Question Audio issues

    If you are using digital audio, try twisting the mclk line with a ground wire
  3. Aurelio

    GC+ for STM32

    Neat!
  4. Aurelio

    Question RVL DD compatibility

    It should work, though I'd strongly recommend the IPS panel we have on the store
  5. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    What USB drive are you using? Have you tried the other USB port? Maybe the port is dirty or a bit oxidized
  6. Aurelio

    Secret Santa 2020: Post your gifts here!

    Have fun building it! The direct drive looks great in the GBoy
  7. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    USB is mandatory (though you can use microSD with the adapter we have on our store). Follow the rewiring specified here: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-definitive-wii-trimming-guide.198/
  8. Aurelio

    Questions about BBLoader Features

    I have no clue. First I need to improve stability, then I'll implement other features
  9. Aurelio

    Looking for USB C PD PCB, RVL PMS and RVL LCD Direct Drive

    The documentation is here: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/rvl-dd-documentation.3951/
  10. Aurelio

    Looking for USB C PD PCB, RVL PMS and RVL LCD Direct Drive

    It is smaller and more efficient than other solutions, but it requires many multiple connections to small vias
  11. Aurelio

    Looking for USB C PD PCB, RVL PMS and RVL LCD Direct Drive

    Also I wouldn't really recommend the Direct Drive for a first build
  12. Aurelio

    Questions about BBLoader Features

    Yes, to all of them, eventually.
  13. Aurelio

    Solved Is iso the only gamecube file type that works?

    Gamecube games need to be isos. Wii games need to be wbfs
  14. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    It is for GC games, yes (press B on a game)
  15. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Yeah the IR implementation is still buggy
  16. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    It sounds to me like you set the "Patch out WiFi" option to "No", so now it doesn't work because WiFi is not wired anymore
  17. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    In BBLoader's menus yes, in gc2wiimote no
  18. Aurelio

    Question Bluetooth module

    You can't connect Wiimotes without the bluetooth module. You can only emulate them with GC2Wiimote
  19. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Are you using component/HDMI? If so check the FAQ: Q - I want to use VGA in my portable, but I only have a component cable (or Wii2HDMI adapter). How can I test it after I installed it if I selected VGA? A - To force component video output you must unplug the video cable from the Wii and plug it...
  20. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Not currently
Back
Top