Search results

  1. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    Please, before asking any question, check the F.A.Q.: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/rvloader-f-a-q.3721/ If you have any feature request, please post them here or I could forget about them: https://github.com/Aurelio92/RVLoader/discussions/categories/ideas Make sure you follow...
  2. Aurelio

    Question No wifi patch seems to not work

    Can you record a video of the installation process? Just to make sure everything is done properly
  3. Aurelio

    Question No wifi patch seems to not work

    Have you set "Patch out WiFi" to "Yes"?
  4. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    Hermes cIOSes wouldn't help, since BBLoader doesn't use them. Anyways I have no ways to test none of those games, since I don't have those accessories. I might order some if I can find them for cheap
  5. Aurelio

    Worklog PriiMiium

    Nice trim! Just in case you're wondering, those "errors" are caused by BBLoader trying to force VGA, but not finding the AVE. Nothing to be worried about. Also you should twist the 54MHz line (which can also be grabbed from TP232 (if your trim doesn't remove that) with GND to avoid glitches
  6. Aurelio

    Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

    No, they can work together
  7. Aurelio

    Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

    Twisting it with GND is already enough. It mostly depends on how you route it
  8. Aurelio

    Discussion Delidded the Wii CPU and GPU

    You won't be able to see much from that side. It's just a slab of silicon. I had them scanned with an SEM and nothing was visible from that side
  9. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    You only need the homebrew channel. Everything else is installed by BBLoader
  10. Aurelio

    Board scan Visteon Dockable Entertainment Teardown

    This is so cool, I had no idea this was a thing. Thank you for sharing it!
  11. Aurelio

    Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

    What do you mean?
  12. Aurelio

    Shank's Wii Super Thread

    I have never tried BBLoader and Hiidra on the Wii mini, so I don't know tbh
  13. Aurelio

    Worklog My first N64 portable

    What a way to join the forums. Well done!
  14. Aurelio

    Alphabetical order for covers art in bbloader

    It's not possible yet. Right now games are listed by order of added date
  15. Aurelio

    Worklog The Steamii

    This looks hot!
  16. Aurelio

    BBLoader v1.3 - beta

    I honestly don't know. I don't have plans for it currently, but I might in the future
  17. Aurelio

    GC+ for STM32

    Ah neat
  18. Aurelio

    GC+ for STM32

    Yeah though I just don't see any reference to it in games. Maybe just ask Extrems?
  19. Aurelio

    GC+ for STM32

    It seems to me like he handled it the same way as the recalibrate command?
Back
Top