Search results

  1. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    You weren't rude and your questions weren't stupid. I would really recommend you to buy an sd to usb adapter, it's going to be cheaper.
  2. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    Wtf? The "truth" is that RVLoader is a free software that I am developing for the pure purpose of pushing the Wii portablizing community. I am not getting paid for this, it's not a job, so I will have to use my time in the most efficient way. Comments like this are just negative and don't bring...
  3. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    Possibly. Yeah, the pointer can definitely be improved lol Why? There's really no point in using the SD card slot in a Wii portable
  4. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    What do you mean with "at least the output of the wii games to the loader is corrected"? Also the improvements with respect to BBLoader are clearly stated in the OP.
  5. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    No. RVLoader is made for portable Wiis and there's no need for NTFS for them. Seems like you either didn't format it properly (make sure the partition table is MBR and not GUID), or your drive is simply not compatible with the Wii. Sadly not, it's a feature of GC+2.0. Yes, but compatibility...
  6. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    Not currently, no. I'll add real memory cards support for the next release TODO list
  7. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    This is probably caused by some incompatibility with your USB drive. 1) Yes, but make sure to have a IOS58 v6176 installed on your Wii. 2) It's the only way. 3) No. 4) Not currently, probably never, unless someone else does it. 5) Possibly, but that will be for someone else to do. 6) Is your...
  8. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    I need the exact model, otherwise I can't look into it
  9. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    What drive are you using?
  10. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    You either didn't copy all the files or your usb drive isn't compatible
  11. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    And do they all behave the same or do they work when you disable GC2Wiimote?
  12. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    The files in /rvloader/Hiidra/IOS58 are generated by Hiidra on first boot, grabbing them from the system NAND. If some are missing it means that you don't have the right IOS installed, which is definitely the case on a Wii U. Are these all tested with GC2Wiimote enabled?
  13. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    I have just released version 1.1: https://github.com/Aurelio92/RVLoader/releases/tag/v1.1 Changelog:
  14. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    Yeah, that's planned. It might take a bit of time though. There's a long todo list
  15. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    I may have uploaded the wrong file lol :facepalm: Unzip this file and put it in /rvloader/Hiidra/modules. I will include it in next release along with other fixes
  16. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    What game?
  17. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    Glad you're liking the improvements! Have you enabled VGA and trying to test it with component/Wii2HDMI? If so check the FAQ for a way to test it https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/rvloader-f-a-q.3721/ Your issues, including the DSI screen are caused by USB incompatibility. As of...
  18. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    It may still work, as long as the right IOS58 version is installed
  19. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    No, you can use it without installing it
  20. Aurelio

    RVLoader v2.1

    Destiny, man! Thank you for the nice words!
Back
Top